I Ain't Doing It!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They can... and they just did, I just heard while I was out today the bill has been passed, and when we spring forward, we'll never fall back again.

I'm revolting. No seriously, I mean, I'm going to revolt. This infringes on my Constitutional rights and infringes on my "beliefs" (yeah, I'm using that one), there's no way I'm springing my clock ahead an hour forever.

And believe it or not, there's other states (or parts of states) that have done this before, so this isn't entirely new. Heck, most of the rest of the world is on permanent DST, or never observed DST, it's really only North America and parts of Europe that observe it.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I live in Indiana and if I hear anything about DST... I will be against this too. I am against DST being pernament. I don't like changing my clock or springing it back up. I am putting my foot down with DST. :grouchy:

As a matter of fact, I blame the Bush DST garbage as well. :sigh: So, I will not accept DST anymore. I want regular time! NO DST and all of that stuff. :mad:

D'Snowth revolts about this issue. So do I! My life's a mess because of DST. :grr:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Isn't Indiana actually one of those states that observes permanent DST?

Either way, yes! Everybody, throw all your tea and pants into the Boston Harbor!

mr3urious

Reaction score
Good thing I live in Arizona, where we never observe it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aw man, I forgot to set my clocks back last night... now I'm thrown off, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Already it's no longer dark by 6:00... that sure as Elmo didn't last long this year. :attitude:

I think this year, dark by 6:00 lasted for only a week...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
It was so hard to get up this morning haha... unfortunately I *have* to follow DST, being a teacher. So annoying.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wait... You mean TV schedules went back to if it's announced to air at 8 PM it actually airs at 8 PM? Like I've said for years, with the exception of PBS, that's the only real distinctive impact DST has for me living here in PR. If DST has started again, that's good to know for upcoming events.

Thanks for the update Snowthmeiser. :confused: