Requests for art? videos? fanfiction?

Harleena

Reaction score
OMG she looks so kawaii and so sugoi! Arigatougozaimasu, Leah! (That means that she looks so cute and so amazing, and the arigatougozaimasu means thank you. That's a pretty large chunk of the Japanese I know. I only know like a few words, TBH)

Harleena

Reaction score
Also, Leah, is there anything I could draw for you in return? If you don't want me to draw anything, I could whip something together using a dress up game or a doll maker or something…I just feel like I should return the favor.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Also, Leah, is there anything I could draw for you in return? If you don't want me to draw anything, I could whip something together using a dress up game or a doll maker or something…I just feel like I should return the favor.
I'll let you know glad u like the picture

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
how about a miss piggyxkermit video set to "when there was me and you" from high school musical using clips from The Muppet Movie, The Muppets, and Muppets Most Wanted?

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
how about a miss piggyxkermit video set to "when there was me and you" from high school musical using clips from The Muppet Movie, The Muppets, and Muppets Most Wanted?
Well, I don't know about this one. I kinda support KermitXPiggy. I strongly support DeloresXLIps and FloydXJanice....But I can see what I can do

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
Well, I don't know about this one. I kinda support KermitXPiggy. I strongly support DeloresXLIps and FloydXJanice....But I can see what I can do
it could have been worse. i could have asked for dr. teethxelsa. XD