Question for you Fraggle builders?

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I've noticed Leon from the Jim Henson Hour also seems to have an eye mech similar to Wembley's that can roll around and such. There is one thing about him that baffled me though; he crosses his eyes at one point in the Buster Pointdexter episode (his eye rolling is also very much apparent during certain scenes as well) wonder how they did it...

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
I've noticed Leon from the Jim Henson Hour also seems to have an eye mech similar to Wembley's that can roll around and such. There is one thing about him that baffled me though; he crosses his eyes at one point in the Buster Pointdexter episode (his eye rolling is also very much apparent during certain scenes as well) wonder how they did it...

Maybe he was drinking drinking in that episode? HA! :wink:

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Maybe he was drinking drinking in that episode? HA! :wink:
:laugh: The crossed eyes are actually the result of something hitting his head... I don't think Wembley's ever crossed his eyes before, and I can't think of how they could do that... maybe it's simpler than I think. Either way, I love this thread! :fanatic: I've always wondered about Wembley's rolling eyes and it's nice to watch people here come up with theories.

Iscah

Reaction score
Well, even if I didn't get it right, I'm glad I've reignited the question at least!