Getting started

StarrChild

Reaction score
I have made 2 puppets so far and the first one was a disaster. He looks ok, but he's way too big. The next one I was was ok. The first one I made was for a college class. The second one I made was just to try again. Mind you I am not making these to sell or perform anywhere. I am an preschool teacher and I like to make these for the kids to use. Eventually I'd like to make themed puppets for maybe explain holidays to the children or to use the them to deal with bullying or other traumatic situations in a child's life. The first 2 puppets i made were from a guy named Phillip Stephens. These are not bad puppets, but they are a lot of work and i was hoping there was an easier pattern out there. I've heard talk about the "foam book" Does that have patterns in it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kelli

propologist

Reaction score
Hi Buck, You have my round head pattern credited as Mike Brose it should read created by Mike Moore

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I'm so sorry about that, the site was recently changed over and that typo must have slipped in (the actual file still has the correct attribution). I've been a bit slow to proof all the pages properly. Is the attribution link correct now too?

Sorry again and thanks for letting me know!