Background Creatures

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I was always so fascinated by the random creatures in the background of Fraggle Rock. And sadly, there's no like, gallery or behind the scenes info of them.
Like, some of these things are so weird looking.
while others look like Snuffy.
Tiny depressed Cave Snuffy.

Anyone have any info about the other various creatures of Fraggle Rock?

I'm trying to make a gallery of them for Muppet Wiki.
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/User:Lamango

Slackbot

Reaction score
There's plenty of 'em, but I don't have any information on them. Off the top of me head, I've seen four rumble bugs, two apparently limbless things with goatlike faces, something with a Fizzgig head, spiders made of feathers, thimble beetles, a critter kind of like a koosh ball, spider flies, a squishy bird that can hide its face in its chest, pipecleanery-kinda things that pop out of stalagmites, cave clams with eyeballs inside their shells, a pair of brown weaselish critters...

Iscah

Reaction score
I've wanted to make a list/screenshots myself, though I'm sure I'd get halfway through and then abandon it for another project....

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I've wanted to make a list/screenshots myself, though I'm sure I'd get halfway through and then abandon it for another project....
Yeah, that's what I was planning to do, but I have the same train of thought. "Oh, something else to do!"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Question: What kind of cave creature is Aretha?

Slackbot

Reaction score
Big, chunky, and hairy. Some call her ugly; I think she's just a cave monster.