Hensonville City 2011

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score

[A flirtatious prawn, a narcoleptic princess, and two questionable scientists stroll right in with a collection of bags and suitcases, their belongings trailing not too far behind. Those that gazed on would have assumed the massive stuff being dragged about belonged to the the only female muppet of the group when in reality most of it was owned by ---]
Pepe: 'Ey, jou have to be careful with my peinetas (combs), ok? The hairs do not brush themselves, jou know. I've got a bit of Armani, Jimmy Choo, and all the things to make all the ladies know I'm fully loaded and available for the lovings.
Bunsen: Your alluring charm is enough, I'm sure! Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. Isn't that right, Beakie?
Beaker: [Shaking off the ashes from a previous experiment gone wrong] Meep.
Bunsen: [He gasps pleasantly at this] Oh, how very insightful of you!
Sleeping Beauty: [Leaps about in a childish manner, blonde locks dancing over her shoulders while she does the healthy thang] La, la, la! I'm not Sleeping Beauty. I'm Leaping Beauty! I don't want to go to bed.
Pepe: Jou can't really help that. In fact, jou --
Sleeping Beauty: [Unintentionally crushes him as she falls into a deep sleep]
Pepe: -- may need to go on a diet.
Bunsen: I distinctly remember you've friends here, Claudia. Why don't you --
Claudia: [Is on a mission to destroy Ailie, Cait, and Ed with bone-crushing hugs of love] I'll be back. [Puts on the sunglasses and shrugs on a leather jacket] [Digs the Austrian accent of Arnold a little too much]
Sleeping Beauty: [Rolls off Pepe and sleepwalks to apt 9]
Pepe: Eh, did jou two make sure there weren't any spinning wheels? Jou know how she gets around them.
Claudia: Burned them all. [GOES BACK TO HER HUNT]

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Pizza's been put away in the fridge, the scare crew are out and lurking about.

Squeaky? Does I hear her somewhere? Nope, must be wrong. *Pats pumpkin bombs, soon ma pretties, soon.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score

[Sneaks a hug to her brotherly figure and raspberries the side of his face.]
Claudia: Yes, yes you do! Wrong, you are not.
Beaker: Ed-meep!
Bunsen: It would seem you were dearly missed!
Pepe: Jou might want to pry her off with the crowbar, ok? [Offers Ed the crowbar of utter doom.]
Sleeping Beauty: [Keeps smacking into the door, snoring away the time.]

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ish tackled by Claudia. *Smiles as wide as possible.
UD: Crowbar, mmm, that might prove useful later.
:insatiable: Who the nice lady?
Me: This is Claudia, Cookie Monster. You know Bunsen and Beaker from the theater.
*:batty: is busy counting Sleeping Beauty's leaps.
UD: She reminds me of another girl named Briar. Oh, hello Pepe.
*Pumpkin bombs are launched into the air, exploding and dissolving into fireworks around peoples.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*:batty: is bumped by :eek:.
*:insatiable: is trying to leap up to get the cookie nailed onto the doorframe from earlier.
*Uncle Deadly lurks from his hiding spot in the shadows, observing the chaos.

Oh hey, I gotta step out for a sec to get the new WMW card the Mindset sent out. Be back in a while.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ed sneaks back into Apt 1, using his spare skeleton key, after spending all afternoon/night at his sister's wedding. Got back just now, alls I wants is to fall into my comfortable coffin bed. Night all.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey Cait.. wanted to tell you. I feed Gaffer "Kitty Krunchies" and she loves it. So if you want to let your cat DJ try it ,I have a couple of extra boxes. Let me know.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*The scare crew wait for the delivery demon from Pimiento Infierno to arrive with the dinner we ordered.

You know, we need to appoint someone as birthday officer to make sure everybody on the current register has their birthday celebrated. *Shrugs, hopefully someone will step up.

Katzi428

Reaction score
You know, we need to appoint someone as birthday officer to make sure everybody on the current register has their birthday celebrated. *Shrugs, hopefully someone will step up.
Ed, I would, but lately things with me are still going crazy . Sorry. Who's had a birthday lately?
(Had to edit this to put the word "still" )

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is okay Kathy, I know about your schedule. Frankly mine has been crazy this week as well.

The birthdays list is part of the HV 2011 Roster's latest updated post, I need to add Claudia (Squeedom) to that list soonish.