New Muppets Interstitial Series on Disney Junior 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Criticism is only a stab in the back if it's done out of pure maliciousness, and without the proper information to make an intelligent rebuttal. I don't recall ToughPigs ever going after the performers themselves. The attacks are not personal.

It must be nice to live in a bubble of pure joy and sunshine 24/7.
but still their blogs are so , i can't even say it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I will say this I have had my own personal issues with both Tough Pigs and the Muppet Mindset, but I honestly feel that they try to be fair a Muppet project. For the most part they do not just point out the negative but they try to bring out the positive as well. Not to mention they have a better relationship with a lot of people on the inside that we here at Muppet Central would die to have!

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
Not to mention they have a better relationship with a lot of people on the inside that we here at Muppet Central would die to have!
You want to know why that might be? Because they're honest. That's the most important thing. You can't have a friendship with someone you lie to constantly because you don't want to hurt feelings. I know a lot of our comments (people like me and OscarFan) seem harsh, but you can be a fan and not be a fanatic. I think differing opinions are what make fandoms interesting.

(And yes, it was borish of me to say you're wrong if you disagree. That was a stupid comment. But I stand firm in believing that this is the wrong direction for the Muppets.)

but still their blogs are so , i can't even say it.
This is a fragment of a thought, and I don't really get what you're trying to say.

Last edited:

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Criticism is only a stab in the back if it's done out of pure maliciousness, and without the proper information to make an intelligent rebuttal. I don't recall ToughPigs ever going after the performers themselves. The attacks are not personal.

It must be nice to live in a bubble of pure joy and sunshine 24/7.
first of all i was talking about how tough pigs criticize in their blogs, and second i was telling how muppet mindset criticized the movie that after, one of them visited the muppets most wanted set.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well it's true that honesty is the best policy. I remember when i would do some online interviews with some Muppet folks like Jim Lewis I always tried to be as honest about whichever project we where talking about. I respect your and Oscarfan's opinions. I did however think that it was a little rude when you said that anyone who supported this new project was wrong.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
You want to know why that might be? Because they're honest. That's the most important thing. You can't have a friendship with someone you lie to constantly because you don't want to hurt feelings. I know a lot of our comments (people like me and OscarFan) seem harsh, but you can be a fan and not be a fanatic. I think differing opinions are what make fandoms interesting.

(And yes, it was borish of me to say you're wrong if you disagree. That was a stupid comment. But I stand firm in believing that this is the wrong direction for the Muppets.) it's just so hard to find a word for it

This is a fragment of a thought, and I don't really get what you're trying to say.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Because as we all know, every single production the Muppets have ever done is perfect in every way imaginable.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
You want to know why that might be? Because they're honest. That's the most important thing. You can't have a friendship with someone you lie to constantly because you don't want to hurt feelings. I know a lot of our comments (people like me and OscarFan) seem harsh, but you can be a fan and not be a fanatic. I think differing opinions are what make fandoms interesting. .
Don't think it's THE reason, but it certainly is one of the many reasons. But sure, if you asked the performers their thoughts on these new shorts, chances are they aren't very happy about them. They are likely dying for more to flesh out with these characters. They deserve more movies, a regular television series and more.

I think these segments are harmless. The best they can do is let kids get more familiar with the characters, which is something the franchise needs drastically.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't see why they haven't made any more viral music videos. They won two Webby awards, get millions of views and everyone considers them the best stuff the Muppets have done since Jim passed away. Who at Disney is not making more?

I also seem no harm in turning them into pre-movie shorts. That would be the perfect place for something Muppety.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I really agree with that last one especially. I would love them to make some theatrical shorts. It would be a perfect fit for them right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.