The Muppets New Theater

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 9

Everyone was running around, screaming, as the theater was falling apart.

"It's a shaky start", said Waldorf.

Then the theater box fell off the wall.

Walter then ran in, in spite of everyone running around and the theater falling apart.

"I tried to warn you!", said Walter, "This is Mark Shadowman, but his friends call him Power Shadow. He has no friends...."

"Walter, we've got to get out of here!", said Kermit.

"Hey, Shadowman!", yelled J.P. Grosse, who was in the audience, "I won this theater fair and sq..."

Mark Shadowman let out a really big yell, which sent J.P. Grosse flying back into the farthest wall.

"When I come to", said J.P., feeling passed out, "I'll tell the cops you were trespassing...."

Grosse fell asleep.

"If I can't have this theater", yelled Shadowman, "nobody can!"

"Hey, Mr. Shadowman", said Walter, "I didn't know you had shape-shifting abilities to grow so big."

"I don't", said Shadowman, "I found an insta-grow pill! But now I will finish off..."

But then Mark Shadowman got sucked into Dr. Phil van Neuter's vacuum.

"Hey, Scooter! I told you you should have let me be the scientist at this theater!"

Dr. Van Neuter then pointed the vacuum to a glass bottle, poured Mark Shadowman out, then put a big enough cork cap on it.

"Now you're trapped!", said Dr. Phil van Neuter.

But the theater continued to fall apart. Everyone was outside after the place was destroyed.

"Officer, arrest that shadow!", yelled J.P. Grosse, "he's an unwelcome tresspasser!"

The cops took Shadowman, still trapped inside the bottle.

"Technically", said Kermit, "many who show up at the other theater trespass as well."

"Oh, what a headline!", yelled Fleet Scribbler, "Muppets Get Trespassing Problems! Can't Afford Pest Control!"

"Hey, do you need an assistant?", asked Chris Gopher.

"Oh, sounds groovy", said Fleet.

"Well, it looks like the new theater is destroyed", said Scooter.

"Yeah", said Statler, "they couldn't even do one full show here."

"I'm sorry", said J.P., "but I'm afraid I can't repair this theater. I mean I can, but then I'd have less money."

"Well, Scooter", said Kermit, "we still have the old theater. You can have your old job back."

"Thanks, chief!", said Scooter.

"But then what do I do?", asked Walter.

"The same thing you did before", said Kermit.

"And what was that again?", asked Walter to himself, "Hmm, I wonder if the Muppets need an archivist."

"So I guess we'll once again be scrambling to find stage time?", asked Digit.

"Afraid so, Digit", said Kermit, "But I'll make room for both Solid Foam and the Electric Mayhem to perform at the next show."

The End

kathy26

Reaction score
who performed these characters
Louis Kazagger
Beard
Chris Gopher
Mark Shadowman
Fleet Scribbler

kathy26

Reaction score
hey great story i'm the process of doing a story called the Kermit Bond with Kermit as the james bond of the muppets but i need some ideas for who should play the bad guy in this any ideas?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
hey great story i'm the process of doing a story called the Kermit Bond with Kermit as the james bond of the muppets but i need some ideas for who should play the bad guy in this any ideas?
I don't really know much about James Bond, so I'm not the right person to ask. But I will mention that the video game Spy Muppets is basically a Muppet parody of James Bond, with the villains being Gonzo as Dr. Nose (Baby Gonzo also took on that role in an episode of Muppet Babies), Miss Piggy as Piggy Galore, and Pepe as King Prawn.