Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Luke kun

Reaction score
Not sure who did the voices…maybe some of the novice puppeteers of the time (Marty Robinson, Brian Meehl, Kevin Clash, David Rudman, etc) did the voices and then the tracks were sped up, but that's just a guess. It could have been Fran, Jerry, Frank, Jim, and Richard for all we know.

My favorite part is the ending when Cookie Monster flips out at the sight of the cookies and then runs out the door in terror. It's so uncharacteristic of him, but so hilarious at the same time. Especially when he comes back and eats the cookies like the monster we all know and love.
Naw, Fran is using her normal voice. Muppet dude suspects Jerry Nelson is one of them.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Someone just uploaded Episode 2399. An awesome storyline, a great performance by Marty Robinson, an interesting foreshadowing to a certain 25th anniversary network special, AND a rare Anything Muppet skit (at 53:12)!

He/she also uploaded Episode 2401:
(Cuts off before the sponsors are mentioned)

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Oh, and I didn't notice that the insert with Big Bird and Dr. Jay in 2399 was rare too!

Luke kun

Reaction score
Everyone, Muppet dude just slowed down the singing cookies segment. He says Richard Hunt is one of them, and that Fran Brill and Kathryn Mullen MIGHT have been in it too.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
A bunch of rare material on audio, dated 12/29/1982 (early season 14)! A few highlights include Big Bird learning about Gordon and Susan's wedding, and the skit where Hardhead Henry Harris plays headball at the Roosevelt Franklin Stadium- I'm sure a lot of us have seen on YouTube in Dutch, but the English audio is here. @Oscarfan do you think you or someone else can take the copy that's here and dub it over the Dutch version and upload it, or do you think you can get me in touch with someone who knows how to do it?

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Double post in regards to the Roosevelt Franklin skit... to any first generation SS viewers like @fuzzygobo and @Katzi428 how long did the Roosevelt Franklin skits continue to air after at least the elementary school ones were being made?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Double post in regards to the Roosevelt Franklin skit... to any first generation SS viewers like @fuzzygobo and @Katzi428 how long did the Roosevelt Franklin skits continue to air after at least the elementary school ones were being made?
I know that there's a season 14 or 15 episode that featured Roosevelt Franklin's Alphabet (or was it Roosevelt Franklin's Days of the Week?).

These posts of audio recordings of episodes reminds me that Steve Whitmire said in his Muppet Central interview that when he was younger he would record audio from Sesame Street. I wonder if he still has those recordings.

Sesame Street Unpaved mentions an episode about Susan and Gordon's wedding anniversary. I guess this is it.