Little Muppet Monsters Revelation...

VP Weirdo

Reaction score
I do remember watching it in one hour blocks and for one season a ninety minute block. Although I also must of started watching the season after the short lived Little Muppet Monsters because I remember Pee Wee's Playhouse was part of the lineup.

As I recall they would usually have a commercial spot right after the first episode ended with soundbites by a voice actor in character played over clips of what came next and telling you want to expect. There was also a brief period where they would play the original opening to Monster without much explanation before going on to the next episode of Muppet Babies. Beginning with season five they had two version of the Go-Bye-Bye bumpers. The one after first episode would tell you you (and sometimes Animal) that we are NOT going away just yet. Those clips would be altered slightly when they were replayed as following years or as single half hour airings on another channel. Whatever the case in the hourlong blocks, they saved the end credits for the very end.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Watching the very first episode again, it's obvious that there is another announcer for the Muppet Sports Shorts segment, in addition to Richard Hunt. The first line, "Welcome to Muppet Sport Shorts. Today, we demonstrate gymnastics." Sounds like someone (perhaps Hal Rayle doing double duty) trying to imitate Richard Hunt's gruff Tug-like voice.