What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Hmm, while I'm intrigued by this, I would advise you consider one DC cinematic path you take given that they themselves have said that the movies won't necessarily connect with the TV series. If you choose the TV route with Flash and Arrow, keep in mind they both spun off from Smallville and there'll be a web-exclusive six-part series focusing on Vixen next fall, along with the potential of Atom potentially as well. Haven't seen the last few episodes, I'm plugged into catching up with Faceoff tonight, then going back to Flash and Arrow starting tomorrow. It's been weird that along with Gotham they've all been given two separate hiatus periods, it kind of lends creedence to a potential crossover between them all though we're waiting to find out if that truly does happen.
Actually, I've already mapped out how I'm going to integrate the TV shows and films into the story. Basically, I'm going to have the main characters travel between parallel worlds, each one based on a different DC Comics-related universe (i.e. the Flash/Arrow/Atom universe before the Cinematic Universe). :wisdom:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, so you'll be playing the multi-Earths card, that makes more sense now. Looking forward to reading what you've got in store for us.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Got a full lineup of the main human characters to be featured in my Sesame, DC reboot...

From left to right: Alicia, Sarah, Genevieve, and Natalie

Here are their stories:

Alicia (based on/inspired by Alicia Marie) - A Central City reporter from the universe of Arrow and The Flash, Alicia is the "gentle giantess," the tallest of the four women, standing at 5'10". With a bubbly personality that is almost mismatched from her towering, powerful figure, she is the one that keeps a level head in the midst of the reporters' reality-hopping dilemma. However, once you cross her or anyone she considers a friend, best watch out!

Sarah (based on/inspired by Sarah Mac Millan Larsen) - A Daily Planet reporter from the universe of Man of Steel, Sarah is the oldest of the four, which she assumes automatically grants her leadership. Having left her family behind in her world, Sarah has more at stake in her return home, not wanting to leave her children motherless. Because of her motherly nature, as well as her Christian faith, Sarah feels protective of the other three in their journey home and tries to keep their hope - and hers - alive.

Genevieve (based on/inspired by the current star of my World of Disney series Genevieve Marie Nylen) - A Daily Planet reporter from the universe of Smallville, Genevieve is the youngest of the four and more of the wild card, jumping headfirst into danger and worrying of the consequences later. She and Sarah often butt heads, brought on by her view of Sarah's leadership being more of a dictatorship, and most often pokes fun at her age. More or less, Genevieve's actions lead the team into trouble with comical results. When she arrives on Sesame Street, she and Alicia are the only two who feel right at home.

Natalie (based on/inspired by Natalie Nicole Graves, another World of Disney alum) - A Gotham City reporter from the universe of The Dark Knight, Natalie is nearly the polar opposite of Alicia, possessing a much more brooding outlook on things - brought on from the life of her home world. For Natalie, the events of The Dark Knight Rises have yet to begin, meaning Batman is still a prime suspect in the death of Harvey Dent. This has negatively affected her faith in heroes, something her three fellow reality-hoppers have much of from their worlds, as well as her hope for returning to her home. Out of the four, Natalie feels she has nothing to lose in being lost across dimensions and would rather never go back to where she came from.

Other characters in the rebooted series will include resident Sesame Street characters and DC superheroes across all media - mostly movies and television.

The date for when it will debut here on Muppet Central is pending, but it's a safe bet that it'll be whenever a good first story presents itself. :wisdom:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Very good to have some insight into your main players, looking forward to reading it whenever it gets posted.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Very good to have some insight into your main players, looking forward to reading it whenever it gets posted.
Thanks. I've been told that I'm good at writing strong, realistic leading women in my fiction, and I'm glad to still be doing that with the amazing ladies I'm writing in both Sesame, DC and The NEW Marvelous Muppets. Genevieve and Nicole are particularly the best to develop characters based on them - I've had a lot of fun writing them in World of Disney. :smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
While I'm still in the process of brainstorming upcoming chapters of The NEW Marvelous Muppets and rebooting Sesame, DC, yet another idea for a future story has cooked up in my mind recently. This one I had a fic started a while back here on MC, but it didn't feel right after a few chapters. I'm giving it one more go that I'm certain will stick this time...

The plot is essentially a Muppet retelling of Back to the Future, told in a style similar to the 2009 Star Trek. Doc Brown journeys into 2015, only it's not the 2015 from BTTF2 but *our* 2015...which just happens to include real, living Muppets. The cast includes original characters inspired by those from the BTTF trilogy and those from Muppet movies spanning over the last 36 years.

The date set for debut will be October 21st, 2015! :wink: I'll have more updates up until then!

muppetwriter

Reaction score

If you've followed me on my Twitter (@MrSeanDisney), I've confirmed this July for the month to premiere the reboot for Sesame, DC. No specific date chosen yet, but it will possibly be within the midpoint of the month. :wisdom:

A couple of changes I've made to the story and one of the backgrounds to my main characters...

Natalie will be a Gotham City reporter from the universe based on the show Gotham.

Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow will be added and referenced in the main story.

Hope a few of you are looking forward to the new reboot! I'm also currently in the process of developing a new chapter of Marvelous Muppets that I'll write and post once it's finished! :smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Today, I've finished Marvel Mayhem, the spin-off of my World of Disney series that inspired me to return to my Marvelous Muppets series. The story does have an appearance from the Muppets, but only in the prologue. The rest of it features Walter as a minor character, though he plays a bigger part in the story later on. :fanatic:

Because of that, I can only provide a link to the story on FanFiction.net, since it seems a little weird to post chapters of a story that's only one-third Muppet-related. Anyone is welcome at any time to check it out and leave a review: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10205330/1/Marvel-Mayhem

A word of warning: it does contain heavy violent imagery and some coarse language, so viewer discretion is advised! :attitude:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Sesame, DC Update! :wisdom:

Look for the first story in the new series to go online July 16th! :stick_out_tongue::frown::grouchy::insatiable::super::batty::laugh: