We Need Another Movie

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
That's what we really need right now. TV specials, a regular TV show, online web series etc. Muppets need small amounts of entertainment that will keep them in the public eye for long enough. I'd love another movie, but the last movie proves they need to stay constant instead of showing up with 90 minutes of entertainment every three years.

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
That's what we really need right now. TV specials, a regular TV show, online web series etc. Muppets need small amounts of entertainment that will keep them in the public eye for long enough. I'd love another movie, but the last movie proves they need to stay constant instead of showing up with 90 minutes of entertainment every three years.
I would love to see a TV show on the Disney Channel or ABC!

galagr

Reaction score

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was liking them pics up till I got to the last one; should've known putting the Muppets back into actual settings again was too good to last.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I was liking them pics up till I got to the last one; should've known putting the Muppets back into actual settings again was too good to last.
How is using a green screen any different than using like a flat/painted backdrop? Is it because the latter is actually there? It's all fake anyway; everyone knows, so I don't see what the issue is.

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
Could this be a Theatrical Film about Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem, That would be Original !!! :big_grin:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
How is Piggy performed from that position?

Also, I have no idea what they're filming, but it looks spectacular! I can't wait to find out more details.