Our New Puppet Web Series! Starship Sassafrass!

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Brand new channel trailer!!

Great it looks like the series is going really well, even doing a spinoff (which also looks like a lot of fun). Also I was looking on your Youtube channel and I really like the clip of Octopus Garden back from The Sassafrass Junction Puppet Theatre, its such a fun vibrant performance . Anyway Keep up the great work its brilliant :smile:

crazy chris

Reaction score
Great it looks like the series is going really well, even doing a spinoff (which also looks like a lot of fun). Also I was looking on your Youtube channel and I really like the clip of Octopus Garden back from The Sassafrass Junction Puppet Theatre, its such a fun vibrant performance . Anyway Keep up the great work its brilliant :smile:
Thank you SO SO SOOOO much for the wonderful kind words!! We have a bunch of stuff in the works and hope to be bringing lots more content as soon as we can!! Huge filming week later this month. The co-creator Ben is coming back in town from Boston and we are going to write...record...film...edit...etc and have a huge week!

Also wanted to drop our newest video (Another throw back to our old puppet theater days... this is me as the rooster...and Dr. T having some fun with the audience on a slow day...hahah

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Nice looks like a lot fun, really like the voice you gave to the rooster it really fits its character and I like how he refers to himself as being Professional wake- upper, the theatre looks like it was a lot of fun to work at :fanatic:

crazy chris

Reaction score
Nice looks like a lot fun, really like the voice you gave to the rooster it really fits its character and I like how he refers to himself as being Professional wake- upper, the theatre looks like it was a lot of fun to work at :fanatic:
Thanks again!! Yeah... I met an old man in Kentucky a few years back who had that exact voice...it was so odd that i started to immitate him... and soon it became the voice of good ol Rusty the rooster... hahaha...

The theater was an absolute blast! Here is our old blog with tons of pics... We actually switched venues to a much bigger place in 2012...

http://sassafrassjunction.blogspot.com/