The Future of Constantine

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
well good because I never thought the muppets were that stupid.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I could see him being used in some episodes of the new show, just in short segments trying to cause problems, or as a skit like "Bear on Patrol" or something...
Something like that would be great. I'd love to see Constantine kept around as a stock villain to some extent. He shouldn't completely go away now that the movie's over.

I'd at least love to see a series of YT videos featuring him.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
He could be in the new muppet show if that manages to get green lit.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
I would love to see Constantine used again, I could easily see him being used as a slightly evil character who is trying to stop the Muppets plans, but always comically failing to do so.
Anyway I hope they keep him around to continue being used, it would be a shame just to have him completely disappear, he's such a fun character

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
I'm getting the impression I'm the only person who doens't want constantine around... ^^; okay. No problem.

Iscah

Reaction score
I love the idea of him hanging around and appearing occasionally when it suits the situation.

I'm picturing it a bit like his "hacking the Snuffy Awards" bit. "Here I am in evil lair... okay it is theatre broom closet." He wouldn't want to interact with the others or go on stage (maybe secretly he still gets stage fright!), and he'd just be one of those unremarkable weird things - yeah, we do have a villainous frog lurking in the cupboard, he wants to be there, we're fine with it....

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
i wonder if he'll be like the weird uncle who puts balcony down his pants and everyone pretends doesn't exist. XD