What non-Muppet Show Jim Henson characters could you see sing a version of "The Rainbow Connection"?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Maybe, somewhere in The Jim Henson Hour, they could've done a sort of high-tech remix version of " The Rainbow Connection." Besides that, I could seriously see Big Bird starting out on the first verse of it, then all the humans and Muppets, and everybody on the Street just joining in as the song goes on.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
For some reason, all I can think of is Kermit going back to the Fraggle hole (from A Muppet Family Christmas) and teaching Gobo how to play it on Gobo's guitar. Pretty weird. And I apologize for being up Kermit, because he's a Muppet. :embarrassed:

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
There is an odd bit character in The Hoobs (not one of the main ones), I don't know what the character is called there, but it is a minor one, and well if you know the character I mean you will know why I can see that one singing this song.
Roma, maybe?

(And apologies for bumping this thread.)

Skekayuk

Reaction score
It was a character with an Orange body and green hair

backpackmina

Reaction score
Maybe, somewhere in The Jim Henson Hour, they could've done a sort of high-tech remix version of " The Rainbow Connection." Besides that, I could seriously see Big Bird starting out on the first verse of it, then all the humans and Muppets, and everybody on the Street just joining in as the song goes on.
Didn't they make a Rainbow Connection remix for the MFS soundtrack?