Any chance of a new Star Wars Muppet Line?

beaker

Reaction score
With both the huge Star Wars Disney Celebration in may, new Star Wars film and 60th annv of both the Muppets and Disneyland...any chance you think of a new SW Muppet line? I feel the SW Muppets are one of the best Muppet merchandise things of the last decade...but would love to see Statler and Waldorf, Behemoth, Crazy Harry, Lew Zealand, Electric Mayhem, etc in Star Wars parody form!

beaker

Reaction score
Hoping at SW Celebration next week a 3rd line of Muppet Star Wars figures are announced. Pretty much in my mind the BEST Muppet figure line since the 1978 Fisher Price line

Drtooth

Reaction score
Can I say how utterly disappointed I was that the Phineas and Ferb X Star Wars special yielded no freaking merchandise at all? I totally wanted a Darthenshmirtz and a Darth Maul Ferb toy.

beaker

Reaction score
Can I say how utterly disappointed I was that the Phineas and Ferb X Star Wars special yielded no freaking merchandise at all? I totally wanted a Darthenshmirtz and a Darth Maul Ferb toy.
Yeah P and F SW merch woulda been rad.

Ok today is the big star wars celebration..hoping Muppets SW figures wave 3 were announced:smile: