The Random Call Out Thread!

Slackbot

Reaction score
What, again? Okay...

When I was a kid I played Tin Soldier 23A in the Atlanta Ballet's production of The Nutcracker.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
An interesting fact about me is that I learned to read at age two-and-a-half from picking up my mom's cookbooks, which were the only books that were kept where I could reach them.

I tag Rowlf the Dog, Bob Barker, and Stevie Nicks.

Harleena

Reaction score
Wow, again? So, I'm sure I've bragged enough about being the Crocodile in Peter Pan *is reminded of that scene from Steven Universe*. What you may not know is that I'm a voice actress in my free time. I mostly just do whatever voices my friend can't. I voiced Molly and Queen Beryl (I would have also voiced Zoycite, Andrew, Anne, Raye, Mina, and a one-shot character who would only appear in one episode, but was still pretty important to the episode) in a fandub of Megami33's Sailor Moon Abridged (we cancelled the project after a while), Professor E. Gadd in a cover of brentalfloss's "Luigi's Mansion with Lyrics" (my friend tried to do the voice, but she ended up sounding more like Madame Rouge from Teen Titans), and I'm going to be voicing Madoka, Sayaka, Hitomi, and maybe a few witches in a Madoka Magica parody, as soon as I get over this cold (really hoping for Gertrud and Charlotte!), and I might do some voices in an "Ultra Maniac" parody. I tag @MuppetLuver2000.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
First time tagger, longtime fan.

When I was three, (Christmas 1971) our neighbors had a Nativity scene on their front lawn. Then right before Christmas, somebody stole the Baby Jesus!
What an outrage! Who could perpetrate such a heinous crime? The cops were called, they checked around the neighborhood, and they found the guilty party... ME!!!
Why did I take him? "Well, he was cold and needed to get warmed up."

All was forgiven, and I'd never have another run-in with authorities... until High School.

I tag @Katzi428, to hear the war stories from someone my age.
Tag, Kathy. You're It.:smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
War story eh?
OK... you asked for it!
I played the coroner Munchkin in our junior high's production of
The Wizard Of Oz . During rehearsal we were practicing the part where we hard to go back into our little houses backwards when the Wicked Witch Of The West came. I'm not the quickest person on my feet (let alone my knees , which I was on for the part) So I turned around on my knees . The drama teacher yelled out "KATHY (MY LAST NAME) I can see your feet!) " :rolleyes:
Whoever wants to go next......be my guest!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Thread bump anyone, want to start again, well I guess I will start, something interesting about me is that I am a huge fan of sitcoms, the lauigh track is my Bat singnal. I call @Seinfeld Babies to say some fact.