What would you be if you were a Muppet?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I would be a Fraggle with pale looking body, the fur is tan, and my hair color would be violet (not regular purple) I guess. I will probably be almost to Gobo's height.
That is what I am going to be if I were a size of a 18-inch Muppet.

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
I would be my own muppet!I would be musician and I sing in the Muppet Show

I would be a human muppet" (normal skin,no nose,open blue eyes,blond hair like Janice).I am singing and making sketches in TMS.I am with Beaker man/wife.Janice
and Miss piggy are my best friends.I work in TMS with my very good friend and chef Bunsen and my man in Muppet-labs.I am with Floyd,Scooter,Walter and
some others good friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eyeball

Reaction score
I'd most probably be a really irrelevant/background muppet, most likely some form of whatnot.

Thomas Young

Reaction score
Isn't it obvious?! :stick_out_tongue:
I feel a little green most of the time; plus I can generally be found trying to organize chaos and get something done. Kermit it is!

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I would be a human looking muppet with, brown skin. and long black hair, and be Hilda's intern . and I would wear a light pink jacket, and white sneakers. and blue jeans, and have a clip board. and be in some musical numbers. and skits. but mostly I would be seen with a sketch pad and markers.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
So I'm trying to picture myself as a Muppet, and all I can think of is Behemoth. So... maybe his cousin or something? :stick_out_tongue:

That or a Muppet-ized version of Vic Rattlehead! :smile: