Does anyone have something like a Fraggle hole?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well everytime I either see some kinda of hole in anywhere by the side of the road on an old house or building I always think of Fraggles. Same with if I see an old garbage can, I think of a grouch or Oscar coming out and saying "GET LOST!"

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I've always wanted a Fraggle Hole in my home. Unfortunately, I live with my parents and they've never seemed real keen on the idea of knocking an actual hole in the wall of our house (silly creatures for sure). So, I did the next best thing and painted one behind my bedroom door...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've seen something like a Fraggle Hole at work before. I often joked that it is one.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I've always wanted a Fraggle Hole in my home. Unfortunately, I live with my parents and they've never seemed real keen on the idea of knocking an actual hole in the wall of our house (silly creatures for sure). So, I did the next best thing and painted one behind my bedroom door...

That is so cool! Hopefully one day some Fraggles will make their way through there, lol.

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
I wish I did! Although I feel like I might end up with my head stuck in it one day, looking for Fraggles...

Beige Fraggle

Reaction score
When I was a kid (mid to late 80's) I lived in a house with a cypress or juniper type bush beside the front gate, which rested on a small incline. If you leaned down to peer through a particular gap in the branches, you could see the main trunk of the bush with what looked like a tunnel on each side, like a forked path. Both paths went down over the little incline just past the place where they forked, making them look like tunnels leading downward to somewhere unknown.

Sometimes I liked to pretend one or both paths led to Fraggle Rock, and sometimes I liked to pretend both paths led to different parts of the Labyrinth*, with one of them possibly leading straight to the castle at the center of the Labyrinth.

*Referring to Jim Henson's Labyrinth, as if you didn't know. :stick_out_tongue: