A crazy ride

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one

(This is a story based on towards the end of shooting MMW and their premire) Enjoy and feel free to comment!

Piggy woke up from her slumber and saw that her beloved frog was gone. She shot up and walked to her mirror, brushing her straight, beautiful, long, and blonde hair. After putting her up in a high ponytail, she walked out of her room and into the dining room.

"Morning, sweetheart." Kermit said and began kissing her, "Sleep okay?" She rubbed her arm. "Yes." she replied with a dreamy tone, "What are we going to do, today?" "We are shooting the wedding scene today." he said and kissed her shoulder. "Oh."she said. "What's wrong?" he asked, "Did I say something?" "No."she answered, "We gotta go." He began kissing her neck. "Kermie, please." she giggled. He continued to kiss her neck when the phone began ringing. He realised her and answered the phone.

"Hello." he answered, "Yes...no, it's the wedding scene. Really? Why? Can't you just hold that off unt-Oh, James Bobin? Yes...yes, okay. Thanks, Scooter! Bye, talk to you later." He hung the phone up and turned to her. "So?" she asked. "They told us not to come." he said, "Let's go to the living room and maybe cuddle." He started to kiss her shoulder. "Okay." she said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

Kermit decided to have a little talk to Piggy about a certain thing. "Piggy?" he asked, "Can I talk to you?" "Sure." Piggy said and sat down. His hands traveled to her knees. "Piggy, you know that I love you and I won't anyone hurt you, right?" he asked. "Yep." she said. Rubbing her ring finger, he took a deep breath and took out a ring.

"I give to you this ring and I promise to take care of you, to protect you, to support you, and most importantly, to love and cherish you.

"But, I have one question for you." he continued and took her hand, "Will you marry me?" "Hold on!" Piggy exclaimed, "You just said-" "I know." he said, "So?"

She took a deep breath in irony. "Yes, I will." she said. He kissed her and swung her around.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

James walked to his directoring chair. "RIGHT WHERE KERMIT DESCRIBES WHAT LOVE IS AND ACTION!" he yelled.

"Love isn't about getting people what they want. Love is about doing what's best for them." Kermit began, "Now I can't be loved all the time, heck I can't be liked all the time, but..." he turned to Piggy, "I love you..." he back to the rest of the gang, "All of you. And, some..." he took a step closer to Piggy, "Because you drive me crazy." Oh boy! Costantine thought, Kill pig.

"OKAY, CUT! GREAT WORK!" James said and walked to Kermit. "Kermit, you and Piggy come with me." Kermit and Piggy walked with James into his office.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

James shut the door and sat in his chair. "Kermit, I noticed that you had some trouble shooting the helicopter scene." he said, "I would like to know why." "I can't say it around Piggy." Kermit said and whispered something in her ear. She giggled and walked out the door.

Kermit leaned his head against the window as tears streamed down his face. James noticed the frog's back was trembling. "K-kermit." he called, "You're okay?" He placed his hand on his shoulder. "I lost her once." Kermit choked, "I can't do that again." The frog sighed in worry. "I just know that once this movie is out, every guy will want her." the frog added, "I never protected her like I should've and now it could be too late."

James turned him to his face. "Kermit, she loves you." he said, "She will never hurt you like that. Talk to her and she'll understand."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five

Piggy was sitting on the table when Kermit poked her. "Listen, I can't go on everyday knowing that once this movie comes out, every guy will want you-" "It's okay." Piggy said and rubbed his back, "Do you even know me?"

"Yea." Leah replied and turned, "I didn't do it." Piggy chuckled at that comment and began picking out her dress for the premire. "Kermit?" the pig asked. "Yes." the frog replied. "Which one will look better on moi?" she asked. "The blue one." the frog replied, "It brings out your baby blue eyes." She laughed and they shared a kiss. "Ahem." Pepe said, "There's a sign, h'okay."

Leah, Jazzy, and Ami turned to Pepe. "What are you talking about?" Ami asked, "Man." "Ladies." the king prawn said. "I'm married." Ami said. "I'm engaged." Leah added. "I'm dating." Jazzy also added. Pepe looked away and saw Flyod. "Just joking, h'okay." Pepe begged.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six

"Piggy," Kermit slid his arms to her waist, "I love you. I've always have and always will, but you can't just walk into the premire like--Forget it." Piggy rubbed his back. "I love you, too." Piggy replied. As they began to lean closer to each other, they were interupted by, what sounded like an explosion.

"Sorry, Harry just blew up a telephone." Flyod said and walked up to the lovers. Kermit turned to Harry and stared. "I'm not even going to ask." He said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter seven This is a kissy scene, so enjoy if you please.

Kermit began kissing her neck as he pressed against her. "We are going to go in looking like the morning after," she recalled. "I have lived a life from h-- until I met you," he said, "You're so amazing." She cried word-lessly as he pressed harder against her. "I can't help with the fact that you're so strong," she said. His kissing became rough as he tightened his grip on her waist and sides.

"We gotta get ready for the premire," he said and got off of her.

She tried to get up, but she placed her hand on her side.