Your Thoughts: Muppet Moments premiere on Disney Junior April 3

ploobis

Reaction score
I know! I absolutely love seeing what Bill and Steve do with Pepe & Rizzo together!
One of the things I love about the pairing of Rizzo & Pepe is that Rizzo can never understand what Pepe is saying sometimes! like in this Muppet Moment Rizzo thought Pepe two thousand cupcakes when he really said two dozen cupcakes. LOL!!! :shifty: :rolleyes:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Oh boy. I don't want to know what happened right after that scene.

:mad:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ha ha that was good! I don't want to hear anyone say that they flanderized Piggy in that, because they did not. It was cute and Piggy was funny!

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Oh boy. I don't want to know what happened right after that scene.

:mad:
Don't even bother trying to imply anything. The Good Luck Charlie appearance already still angers me enough to make me not want to watch anything new with Piggy ever again and that watching her in anything new does make me a bit uncomfortable because her flanderization and character derailment had really reached its peak in that appearance.

Ha ha that was good! I don't want to hear anyone say that they flanderized Piggy in that, because they did not. It was cute and Piggy was funny!
I will agree this time because she did not lay a finger on that little girl or harm her in any way and thank goodness for that, opting instead to just give a flabbergasted expression and not say or do anything else.

After all, seeing Piggy do karate or threaten anyone in ALL of her appearances does get annoying. Thank heavens these bits are being directed by a guy who actually understands the Muppets and knows that there are limits and not by some unknown who doesn't understand them or know about their complexities and flanderize them into one-dimensional characters, which they are not.

The pig still has a LOOOOOOOONG way to go in redeeming herself, though, especially with kids.