Those interested in my muppets...email

vaderdentist

Reaction score
This post is for those folks that have already sent emails to me with interest in one or more of my muppets....................please email me again at this address, my other email server keeps deleting my messages before I can reply.

use this one: vader _darth_@hotmail.com

thanks folks

Dave :smile:

fragglerockr

Reaction score
Puppets

Dave,

You're hotmail address seems to be incomplete. I assume you email addy is vader_darth_@hotmail.com? Can you confirm. that's where I'm sending my email.

Later,

fragglerockr (Lee)

BorkBork

Reaction score
Dave, did you get my email with the instructions on eye-mechanim?

vaderdentist

Reaction score
I sure did, thanks a million.............that is a wonderful diagram.............did it come from a real Animal puppet maker???
It looks very authentic to me!!!

BorkBork

Reaction score
Originally posted by vaderdentist
I sure did, thanks a million.............that is a wonderful diagram.............did it come from a real Animal puppet maker???
It looks very authentic to me!!!
I'm pretty sure it came from Terry Angus, who used to work on fraggle rock. I had it on my pc for a long time, so i'm not sure :smile:

Koozbanian Foob

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind checking out such a thing also. I could really use it for one or two of the puppets I'm working on. Please email me if at all possible.

AD

rtgentry

Reaction score
eyebrow diagram

Hey Anders, Could you please email me the diagram for the eyebrow mech? I have made a pretty cool animal but could not figure out the brow piece.:halo: :halo: