"A Is For Asthma"

Princeton

Reaction score
"A Is For Asthma" was an educational SS video whose main character was an Orange Live Hands AM named Dani. Did Dani appear in any episodes of the actual series? Because I just recently saw a SS episode that featured Dani, but according to Muppet Wiki, he only appeared in that one video. Btw, Dani is voiced by Gabriel Valez and if I didn't know that, I would have assumed that Jerry Nelson voiced him. Why was Valez not made the recast for Jerry's characters? He sounds much more like Jerry than Matt Vogel!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
"A Is For Asthma" was an educational SS video whose main character was an Orange Live Hands AM named Dani. Did Dani appear in any episodes of the actual series? Because I just recently saw a SS episode that featured Dani, but according to Muppet Wiki, he only appeared in that one video. Btw, Dani is voiced by Gabriel Valez and if I didn't know that, I would have assumed that Jerry Nelson voiced him. Why was Valez not made the recast for Jerry's characters? He sounds much more like Jerry than Matt Vogel!
Dani was a one time character for that educational video and used for promotional appearances to promote that video (local news broadcasts, local schools, etc) Gabriel Velez according to his own website and IMDB, hasn't worked with the Muppets for several years now. His last appearance was in one of the Elmo Christmas specials from a few years back.