Happy Birthday Katzi428 (Kathy)

galagr

Reaction score
Happy Birthday! ( wait, so everyone that posted yesterday was a day early, thus making my post on time? )

Katzi428

Reaction score
Thank you AGAIN for the birthday wishes! :big_grin:
So here's what I got:
A LOT of Starbucks cards (I should have asked for Bath & Body Works, Best Buy , Barnes & Noble or other type of gift cards BESIDES STBX)
A book called The Cat Whisperer
A phone
A BIG poster that song "Soft Kitty" from "Big Bang Theory" on it. put in Soft Kitty in you tube. .There's this geeky guy named Sheldon & when he's sick his mother sings this song "Soft Kitty" to him. . But he doesn't live with his mother anymore! So this woman Penny that lives across the hall from him has to sing it to him! It's pathetically funny! :rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Happiest of birthday wishes to one of my best forum friends. We've sure had lots of fun times here since we signed up the same year... And lots of interesting times as well. Glad you're still with us Kathy, enjoy your birthday meal at the dessert manufacturer facility.
*:big_grin: plays a song dedicated to his fave after-dinner goodie.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Happiest of birthday wishes to one of my best forum friends. We've sure had lots of fun times here since we signed up the same year... And lots of interesting times as well. Glad you're still with us Kathy, enjoy your birthday meal at the dessert manufacturer facility.
*:big_grin: plays a song dedicated to his fave after-dinner goodie.
Thanks Ed.
Sorry Dr. T. But due to the latest events (that plus it'll be raining all day & the nearest Cheesecake Factory is nearly an hour away . ) We're going somewhere else.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So long as you go somewhere the food is just as righteous to your liking and have a good time with your family, that's the important thing Kath.
Again, happy birthday! :excited: *Robin smilie for "hugs".

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Happy birthday, Kathy! I wish I could say it to you every year, but (sighs) life gets in the way. School and family would count I guess. You have a great birthday. :excited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Wow, this thread has been going ten years now? That takes some doing!
Happy Birthday to my favorite snowbird who is getting better as she gets (dare I say it?) older.
Yes, I'll always have a year up on you, but we get better like fine wine. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Wow, this thread has been going ten years now? That takes some doing!
Happy Birthday to my favorite snowbird who is getting better as she gets (dare I say it?) older.
Yes, I'll always have a year up on you, but we get better like fine wine. :smile:
ALWAYS remember that you're older than me (even if it's by a year & change ,dearie! :wink: )
And wow...this thread has been going on for quite awhile! I wouldn't say we're getting older; just more seasoned.