What would your Muppet plush line be?

Who do you think deserves a plush the most?

• Total voters

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Miss Piggy (Oh Kermie, Hiyaa, Kermie we are all with you)
I'm not one to nitpick, especially on a thread like this, where it's all just ideas, but this just seems a bit too obvious not to be pointed out...
How on earth could you have a Miss Piggy doll that professes love for "Kermie" and does karate grunts, but DOESN'T say "kissy kissy"? Maybe squeeze in some of the French phrases she uses as well, "vou and moi," "bon soir mes ami," etc. Just a thought.

Stulz

Reaction score
I've always been surprised that characters such as Scooter, Sam the Eagle, Dr Bunsen, Dr Teeth, Robin and Sweetums have never really had any plush representation. I know there's been one or two for each of them throughout the years but still they deserve proper treatment. Sweetums has never ever had a plush representation not even in WDW which makes no sense since he's a walk around character at the show.

While I too would like to have more plush in the same size/ quality as the Disney store line let's have a little perspective:

Scooter had a plush in the original Fisher Price line, Janice and Bunsen were presented in the Sababa line, Statler and Waldorf have had a few plush representations over the years.

The only characters on your list that have NOT have full size plush EVER are:
Sam the Eagle
Sweetums
Robin
Dr Teeth
Floyd
Janice
Zoot
Mahna-Mahna and Snowth

So I would say start with those.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I've always been surprised that characters such as Scooter, Sam the Eagle, Dr Bunsen, Dr Teeth, Robin and Sweetums have never really had any plush representation.
The only characters on your list that have NOT have full size plush EVER are:
Sam the Eagle

Explain this.

Yes, I am well aware of the bizarre rarity of these things. I remember getting one of these on my first trip to Walt Disney World, around 2004, thinking nothing of how unusual it would become later on.

Stulz

Reaction score

Explain this.

Yes, I am well aware of the bizarre rarity of these things. I remember getting one of these on my first trip to Walt Disney World, around 2004, thinking nothing of how unusual it would become later on.

Easily. That Sam is not a "full size" plush. That's a mid-size plush that was released for Muppet Vision 3D.

The Electric Mayhem was released in plush form too, but as minis by Sababba

We're taking full - Disney Store size plush.

Sababba did have a full size version of Janice, but she was made to be hip, and urban then her normal hippie/valley girl persona.

But, Sam the Eagle, Sweetums, Robin, Dr Teeth, Floyd, Janice (in her normal hippie self), Zoot, Mahna-Mahn, and Snowths have never been released as full size plush, and they would be great to have.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Easily. That Sam is not a "full size" plush. That's a mid-size plush that was released for Muppet Vision 3D.
We're taking full - Disney Store size plush.
I'm not too sure what you mean about these sizes, and personally I haven't seen a Disney Store Muppet plush in real life, but I've seen and own other Disney Store plushes that are, as far as my memory goes, practically just as big. About 12 or 13 inches from head to toe. If not just an inch or so bigger. Maybe I'm just reaching into territory I am not experienced enough about, so I shouldn't argue. Thanks for the response.

Mr Sweetums

Reaction score
I don't own the Sam the Eagle pictures above but if I'm correct he was released as part of the Muppet Vision 3D line up which would make him smaller than the newest ones released at The Disney Store in 2011. The Disney Store Muppet plush are a little bigger, that's the size I prefer.

I've always heard rumours of a Sam the Eagle Madrid Football Player Plush which was released around 2002-2006 but I can't find anything about it on the wiki or anywhere else online. Has anybody ever heard of this?

I own the Janice plush pictures above, it's so random yet very welcomed, she fits nicely alongside the Disney Store plush as do the ones from Igel which is why I never purchased The Disney Store's Fozzie and Gonzo and simply used the Igel versions to display alongside The Disney Store ones. Muppet Vision 3D Bean Bunny although small like the others he does fit nicely in scale alongside The Disney Store Muppets. I'm so disappointed that I never purchased Igel's Bunsen and Beaker as I believe they would have fit nicely in scale with my collection and the Disney Store Beaker in my opinion could have looked better.

:confused::eek:

j3h

Reaction score
I've said it before, and now that The Muppets are getting a highly anticipated new series I'll say it again....
Hot Topic should just run with an exclusive line of Uncle Deadly products, apparel and accessories, including a large plush and a beanie.

cjd874

Reaction score
Series 1:
Kermit the Frog
Fozzie Bear
Scooter
Sam the Eagle

Series 2:
Miss Piggy
Gonzo the Great
Walter
Rowlf