NYC: Muppet Movie Sing-A-Long

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey New York and surrounding area peeps! You're going to want to check out this very special Sing Along with the Muppet Movie event!

Heather Henson with IBEX Puppetry will be in attendance to help bring elements of the film to life. If you've never attended a sing along, just know you'll be in for a real treat! Audience members are encouraged to yell out their favorite lines and lyrics of the movie as well as various interactive moments. On top of that, each ticket purchased entitles you to a gift bag full of items to use throughout the show!

Here's what you need to know:

Date: May 9
Time: 12pm
Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury, 960 Brush Hollow Rd, Westbury, NY

Tickets can be purchased through Ticketmaster or by calling 1-800-745-3000.

Or you can enter here for a chance to win 4 general admission tickets! But hurry, contest ends 5/01/15 at noon US/Eastern!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Just think, you could have as much fun as this kid! How cute is he???!!!

If you attend, be sure and share your photos with us! We dare you to take a cuter one! :wink:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I want that hoody he is wearing!
Me too! I've never seen one like it, so I wonder if it is homemade. VERY well homemade I might add. Anybody know this cutie?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Me too! I've never seen one like it, so I wonder if it is homemade. VERY well homemade I might add. Anybody know this cutie?
Could it be Heather's son? He kind of looks like a very young Brian Henson!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Could it be Heather's son? He kind of looks like a very young Brian Henson!
Oh my goodness, I didn't see it until you said it. He does look like a young Brian!

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
Just think, you could have as much fun as this kid! How cute is he???!!!

If you attend, be sure and share your photos with us! We dare you to take a cuter one! :wink:

In that 2nd photo, that can't be the real Gonzo. Is it?

SpookyMania

Reaction score
Wish I could attend this. It sounds like such a blast; hopefully they bring it to Philly.