The Official "I'm looking for/trying to remember a sketch" thread

Drtooth

Reaction score
I mentioned this one a while back, like years ago. Wonder if anyone can help me remember this one.

It wasn't so much a segment, I think, as one of the street stories where one of the human cast members read a story they made up to kids or one of the Muppets to teach them a lesson about something.

But there was this one episode where the story was about how Farming Grouches (or something like that) took something for granted and they wound up with no pickles and started cry singing a painful version of "Old MacDonald" with "No Pickles here, no Pickles there" and "We lost our pickles, we lost our pickles." I remember it started with a "Ha ha ha OH NO!!!!"

That hazy memory has been bugging me for a while. Anyone remember this one and can fill the blanks in?

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I mentioned this one a while back, like years ago. Wonder if anyone can help me remember this one.

It wasn't so much a segment, I think, as one of the street stories where one of the human cast members read a story they made up to kids or one of the Muppets to teach them a lesson about something.

But there was this one episode where the story was about how Farming Grouches (or something like that) took something for granted and they wound up with no pickles and started cry singing a painful version of "Old MacDonald" with "No Pickles here, no Pickles there" and "We lost our pickles, we lost our pickles." I remember it started with a "Ha ha ha OH NO!!!!"

That hazy memory has been bugging me for a while. Anyone remember this one and can fill the blanks in?
I found the clip you're looking for, but it's in Spanish (skip to 9:18):

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Does anybody have the following sketches?

Monsters In Daycare: Nicole shows Herry Monster the letter M

Sesame Street Goes To Daycare: Elmo and Martel sing The Alphabet Song

Ernie's Show and Tell: Nicole shows Ernie a picture she made with SpinArt

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Does there exist a higher/better quality version of "Snow Dance" from Episode 2230? SW has it on their site, but it's surprisingly low quality.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Does anyone know what episode this is from?

That song is from Episode 3729, from Season 29. It's at the end of the episode.

Does anybody have the following sketches?

Monsters In Daycare: Nicole shows Herry Monster the letter M

Sesame Street Goes To Daycare: Elmo and Martel sing The Alphabet Song

Ernie's Show and Tell: Nicole shows Ernie a picture she made with SpinArt
I've got those three!

Luke kun

Reaction score

Does anyone know who animated this? I thought it was Sally Cruikshank (IT LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE HER) but when I looked it up it wasn't credited. Did I miss a credit?

Anyway, what episode did this first air on? I'm guessing a Season 30 or 31 episode, since you can hear the first note of the Elmo's World theme at the end.

Best part is at the end when he says "And that was that." :laugh:

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Does anyone know who animated this? I thought it was Sally Cruikshank (IT LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE HER) but when I looked it up it wasn't credited. Did I miss a credit?
I can see some vague similarities between this style and Sally's, but Sally's is far more stylistic, with smoother animation. It's likely someone else, but I can't think of who. Somehow I doubt Muppet Wiki would have any info, but they do have some info on other Sesame Street animators...