Help Identifying Characters from Muppet Show

snichols1973

Reaction score

I was wondering if the blue Muppet next to Camilla was a re-designed member of Geri and the Atrics, since she has a grandmother-like appearance...

I also noticed that J.G. Frackle has a bluish appearance in these screenshots...

There is another Muppet at the right end of Row 3 next to a Chicken , who can only be partially seen, and there are 4 vacant spots on the top row: next to Scooter, between a Penguin and Wayne, between the James Bobin Muppet and one of the Snowths, and at the far right end next to a Chicken....

Hubert

Reaction score
I was wondering if the blue Muppet next to Camilla was a re-designed member of Geri and the Atrics, since she has a grandmother-like appearance...
That is a very interesting point. She does kinda resemble the vocalist for the band, due to the skin and hair color, plus her overall appearance. I'm not sure if I would venture to label her as so, but it is definitely a possibility.

snichols1973

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's help, especially you FrackleFan2012!

I'd still love to identify some of the remaining whatnots. (Even if I can't place their names, it would be great to find out when/where else they've made appearances...though I suppose that would also reveal their name.)

Here's where we've landed thus far:

• Row 1 (top): Scooter, Lew Zealand, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Penguin, Wayne, James Bobin Muppet, Snouth, Mahna Mahna, Snouth, Droop, Chicken
  • Row 2: Penguin, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Swedish Chef, Sam the Eagle, Crazy Harry, Beauregard, J.G Frackle, Bobby Benson, Captain Link Hogthrob, Beaker, Marvin Suggs, Penguin
  • Row 3: (brunette whatnot girl in blue outfit?), Chicken, The Newsman, Dr. Teeth, Miss Piggy, Kermit the Frog, Fozzie Bear, (Female brunette whatnot in pink dress w/purple nose?), Chicken
  • Row 4 (bottom): Afghan Hound, Sheep, Wanda, Ida Thornbush, (orange-skinned, blonde female whatnot with orange nose, wearing yellow and green, polka dotted dress?), The Early Bird, (blue humanoid with glasses and grayish hair?), Chicken (Camilla?)
The woman between Early Bird and one of the Chickens could be a re-made version of Mama Fiama:

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Mama_Fiama

Last edited: