Peppermint... STINKIN...Park. Terrible Kid's show

AquaGGR

Reaction score
This would be some really good YTP material.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Already did one... and it was painful as heck to go through all the footage to do so.

The only poops I've ever seen of that are only the Ernie singing the M song.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I actually rather like the last one.

Yeah, some awful things do manage to get some ironic fan art. Foodfight has a lot of it, unsurprisingly. Some of it is actually well done and give the ugly character designs a much needed improvement.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
After being informed that a TV Tropes page for this show was made, I decided to seek out some clips. And the first two I watched happened to be the first two in the first post of this thread (so Dr. Tooth was right about the M segment being the first many of us have seen).

According to TV Tropes this was a direct-to-video series. I wonder how many volumes were made.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh and uh, linking to one of my poops? I'm incredibly touched by that. There's probably going to be some editor will pull the link down or it will get flooded by lots of dislikes somehow, but I'm very thankful for the reference. Thanks.

Ranky64

Reaction score
I actually have a VHS of this sinister series somewhere in my kitchen. It is called 'Volume 1: Magic Moments' and it only has about 6 minutes of footage. It is the one with Crackers. I have been looking for the other volumes, especially the fifth one 'Carnival Fun'. I mean come on, I can't be the only one that wants to watch Ernie on a rollercoaster.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I actually have a VHS of this sinister series somewhere in my kitchen. It is called 'Volume 1: Magic Moments' and it only has about 6 minutes of footage.

PFFT! Really?! I'd imagine that when these videos came out, they'd be somewhere in between 10-15 bucks. Jeez. What we paid for VHS back in the day. I'm sure you got them for much, much cheaper.

According to Cringevenom, who posted these on YT:

I posted all of the puppet segments & ignored the rest. The other stuff on the tapes were boring, like.. dull animated segments about numbers that dragged on & weren't funny or even interesting. So the good stuff has been posted lol
Maybe that's why we haven't seen anything more of these guys online. I'm sure he doesn't have all the volumes, but even if he did, it sounds like the horrible puppetry is the only thing remotely interesting about this series.

Ranky64

Reaction score
Okay guys, so I've recently been researching the series and found a horrifying discovery.

So as I was looking at my tape I found that on the back description it said this:

COPYRIGHT 1987, TELEVIDICS PRODUCTIONS, INC.
MARK V INTERNATIONAL INC., NORTHRIDGE, CA 91324

So first I looked up the information on Mark V International and found a website that apparently had info on the company. There were only a few facts.

It was registered on March 23 1987, it is suspended (probably due to bankruptcy or what your about to hear), it's entity number is C1402511, it's specific address is 19770 Bahama Street, and the owner was Robert D. Genova.

I instantly looked this guy up and found an article that said Genova worked with some adult-filmmaker called Ted Snyder in a company calledVideocassette Recordings Inc. However according to the article, they were both tied to a mob and Snyder was killed in August 1989, and Genova was a suspect. Also where was the address of VCR? 19770 Bahama Street in Northridge, California.

So is it just a coincidence that a murderer who betrayed his partner created a TV show with puppets that resemble carcasses? Realistically, yes, but you never know. Maybe those puppets weren't made of rubber or metal...