Now what's going on with YouTube?

Schfifty

Reaction score
Now the comment system seems to be messed up. I approved a comment on one of my videos that was marked as spam (it's a legitimate comment, not spam), and what happens? It gets deleted! It's gone forever now. I don't know what the heck happened, but I certainly didn't click the delete button. :concern:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Youtube doesn't even work with Firefox on my computer anymore! Especially after the last forced update that's caused Firefox to be a klunky piece of absolute garbage, leaving me to have to use Google Chrome. As in the thing I don't have adblock on.

Seriously. &^%$$ Firefox and the dork that programmed that last update.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Youtube doesn't even work with Firefox on my computer anymore! Especially after the last forced update that's caused Firefox to be a klunky piece of absolute garbage, leaving me to have to use Google Chrome. As in the thing I don't have adblock on.

Seriously. &^%$$ Firefox and the dork that programmed that last update.
I'm using Firefox version 38.0.1 (the latest version) and YT works just fine on my computer. The only problem I've been having recently is that whenever I load certain pages, things freeze up for a few minutes, but it seems to have stopped after changing up my browser and Flash player settings.

Drtooth

Reaction score
My computer's also screwed up somehow, but for some reason it's only Youtube and only Firefox with me. I don't know what's wrong. My computer is running extremely slow and I've been deleting a LOT of stuff lately. If it's a virus, it's one of those exceptional ones that the virus detection software is too friggin' stupid to detect. Maybe my computer's dying or something. I dunno. But it's only that site and ONLY that web browser. Other videos work fine, if slowly, and Chrome has no problem.

I get a video and it either slows to a stop and stops working or doesn't work at all. I tried updating Flash, thinking that would help... didn't.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm tellin' you, Dailymotion really is becoming just as bad as YT about yanking vids now. And just like YT does sometimes whenever they pull a video, Dailymotion makes it seem like the user removed it of their own free will, when you know that's hardly ever the case.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My computer's also screwed up somehow, but for some reason it's only Youtube and only Firefox with me. I don't know what's wrong. My computer is running extremely slow and I've been deleting a LOT of stuff lately. If it's a virus, it's one of those exceptional ones that the virus detection software is too friggin' stupid to detect. Maybe my computer's dying or something. I dunno. But it's only that site and ONLY that web browser. Other videos work fine, if slowly, and Chrome has no problem.
How old is your computer? Sounds like you're having similar problems I was having when my old computer was dying too, and at that time, it was like 6-7 years old, and barely puttering on 512MB of RAM.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh great, YT's gone back to doing that annoying thing they do where whenever you're on your homepage, they throw all these channels at you to get you to subscribe to them even though you're not interested. That's been happening a lot again lately.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Umm...where is the button on the copyright notice page to agree with a claim? They must've updated the page you go to when you click on "matched third party content" – I don't see an "agree" button there anymore.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think it's a bug/glitch: I have a few videos that I already agreed to the third party claim on that still say "Matched third party content" on them, but because I already agreed to them, the button to click to agree isn't there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How in the Elmo is it possible to film and upload a video in 2160p?! How? It's not even playable!