Dreams about Muppets...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamt that I was doing some kind of Cinderella project with my hands playing all the roles. Maybe it was a YouTube video, or maybe it was a school project, but my version of Cinderella included many elements that were speciffic to Hey Cinderella, like a mask ball, Arthur not wanting Cinderella to know he's the prince, and the king not inviting frogs.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I had a Toy Story-like dream this morning where I was in an underground parking garage, and there were a bunch of Sesame Street characters (like Elmo, Big Bird, Grover, Oscar, et. al) standing in different spots in the garage. Anytime cars were driving through, they were still, but when it was empty, they started moving around and talking. I was watching that happen from another room outside the garage with a blue Elmo puppet.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I had a dream last night where I was browsing inside some Disney souvenir store and I spotted some picture frames of the main Muppets at some fancy event in Hollywood outside the El Capitan Theatre. The gentlemen (Kermit, Fozzie, Walter, Scooter, Sam Eagle, and Rowlf) were all wearing tuxes and Piggy was wearing the same purple dress she wore during TM2011 finale.

And one picture that stood out (no pun intended) to me was one of Scooter and Sam...and Sam was sticking his tongue out. Yes, very patriotic, Sam...

Last edited:

HuggaMahna

Reaction score
I've had a few dreams over the years about the Muppets:

-When I was four I had a long dream about me watching a TV Movie. I didn't actually see myself, but I could tell it was a TV movie because it had credits and a commercial for pineapples after the main "plot". I've forgotten most over the years, but the Muppet parts I can remember are: One person asked where "De-de-de" was. The other said "He's on the roof." De-de-de turned out to be a magenta Honker, swatting Twiddlebugs at the point of the roof. The other part was the main villain was a cream monster with an orange moptop that looked like it came out of Jim Henson's imagination.

-Telly and Zoe rule together in their own kingdom.

-I'm staying in a fraternity with the Muppets, who are all college students. Everyone's personality was the same except Kermit, who was a complete jerk. From outside, our yard looked bright and grassy, but when I walked outside, it was a deck with a swamp outside. The Birds from the "For the Birds" segment on TMS were on the deck of another fraternity, being very noisy. Kermit walked outside and shouted "SHUT UP!" and all the birds fell asleep.

-I'm sitting in the living room with my dad and my brother. My dad starts playing "Livin' La Vida Loca" on the guitar and my brother and I start tossing stuffed animals in the air, as if they were dancing. Two of these stuffed animals include Gonzo and Zoot. :concern::cool: Then we're suddenly in my brother's bedroom.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a dream last night about Luncheon Counter Monster's filmography section on Muppet Wiki being updated to include his appearance on The Muppets (2015).....could this be a sign of what's to come? If the rumors are true, then this could open up a couple possible roles for Luncheon Counter Monster to fill: appearing in the background with Angel Marie and other muppet monsters such as Sweetums and Big Mean Carl, messing up Gonzo's trumpet intros for him (like Beautiful Day Monster did), or otherwise being a background muppet. Although a interaction between LCM and Angel Marie is likely, one of the photos released by ABC suggests Angel Marie is going to be quite busy during the series as a tech crew member.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
My dream last night wasn't a dream about Muppets—more of a Sesame Street dream. I had a nightmare about a Sesame Street clip in which a clown takes off his makeup by putting it on in reverse.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt I saw a clip from the first season of Sesame Street where Grover was not performed by Frank Oz or any other performer whose voice I could identify, but I checked Muppet Wiki and saw that it was Daniel Segren. Thought it was odd that it was identified, as there aren't many known voices he can do (in fact I wonder how the fans know Segren voiced the Cigar-Box Frackle).