Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How much longer till IE10 is no longer a supported browser? It crashes all the time now, but I'm still going to hang onto it for as long as I can, because upgrading to IE11 is like downgrading the entire internet browsing experience.

And don't bother to keep trying to talk me into switching to Firefox (because its display makes sites look wonky) or Chrome (I will not continue to support Google).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is anyone else besides me having problems with Facebook today? Whenever I try to navigate to my or someone else's profile, I'm redirected back to my homepage feed. What's up with that? Anybody else experiencing this?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
For those of you still in school:

If you cut class (because you don't want to be in school),
and you get suspended for cutting class (forcing you not to be in school),

WHAT'S THE FRIGGIN' POINT???!!!!!!!

mr3urious

Reaction score
For those of you still in school:

If you cut class (because you don't want to be in school),
and you get suspended for cutting class (forcing you not to be in school),

WHAT'S THE FRIGGIN' POINT???!!!!!!!
That's why in-school suspensions have gained popularity in the last couple decades.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone here would actually know the answer, but...

In Back to the Future, when Loraine convinces her parents that they should let Marty spend the night, she suggestively offers to let him stay in her room, in front of the parents. The parents don't seem to suspect anything raunchy or immoral, which gets me wondering: would parents in 1955 allow a teenage boy to sleep in their teenage daughters room, especially if their daughter is the one who suggested it?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How do you add multiple photos in a Facebook post from mobile? I know how to do it on the computer, but I can't seem to add multiple photos in the same post from my mobile, but I know it's possible, because I can see other people on FB are able to do it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is anyone else besides me having problems with Facebook today? Whenever I try to navigate to my or someone else's profile, I'm redirected back to my homepage feed. What's up with that? Anybody else experiencing this?
Seriously? I'm the only one having this problem? Why do these things always have to happen to me?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Sometimes things happen to you beyond your control you feel overwhelmed.
Other times (probably not as often) you expect something big to happen, that doesn't, and you feel underwhelmed.

Have you ever been whelmed just right?