Questions about anything

minor muppetz

Reaction score
How do you add multiple photos in a Facebook post from mobile?
When you hit the share photos button and your photos appear, just click on whatever photos you want to share (my phone has a 30-photos-at-a-time limit) and you can share them all at once (a check mark appears on the photos you've clicked on to share).

Have you ever been whelmed just right?
In the movie 10 Things I Hate About You, somebody does ask if you can just be whelmed (and told that it might be possible in Europe).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When you hit the share photos button and your photos appear, just click on whatever photos you want to share (my phone has a 30-photos-at-a-time limit) and you can share them all at once (a check mark appears on the photos you've clicked on to share).
No, it won't let me do that, it only selects one photo at a time and that's the only photo I can post.

On the computer, it's a matter of clicking the + symbol to add more pics to a post, but that doesn't happen on my phone.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone here would actually know the answer, but...

In Back to the Future, when Loraine convinces her parents that they should let Marty spend the night, she suggestively offers to let him stay in her room, in front of the parents. The parents don't seem to suspect anything raunchy or immoral, which gets me wondering: would parents in 1955 allow a teenage boy to sleep in their teenage daughters room, especially if their daughter is the one who suggested it?
I just think Loraine's parents were portrayed as being oblivious to the obvious (common theme in '80s teen type flicks).

Harleena

Reaction score
How do I help my friend get over her fear of whales? I'm going to SeaWorld with a few of my friends this summer (ROAD TRIP!), but one of my friends just recently learned about all the incidents that have happened with the orcas there, and now she's refusing to come with us…I was really looking forward to going on a road trip with two of my BFFs, and it won't be the same without her…any advice?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
How do I help my friend get over her fear of whales? I'm going to SeaWorld with a few of my friends this summer (ROAD TRIP!), but one of my friends just recently learned about all the incidents that have happened with the orcas there, and now she's refusing to come with us…I was really looking forward to going on a road trip with two of my BFFs, and it won't be the same without her…any advice?
The only way to conquer her fears is to face up to them, not avoiding them.
She should realize she'll be a safe distance from the whales, and the probabilities of anything dangerous happening are very low.

In the highly unlikely event Shamu does jump out of the tank, land in the stands and eat your friend (highly unlikely, right?) imagine the story she'll be able to tell when she gets pooped out the other end.

Might take a day or two, but it will be well worth the wait.:smile:

Harleena

Reaction score
The only way to conquer her fears is to face up to them, not avoiding them.
She should realize she'll be a safe distance from the whales, and the probabilities of anything dangerous happening are very low.

In the highly unlikely event Shamu does jump out of the tank, land in the stands and eat your friend (highly unlikely, right?) imagine the story she'll be able to tell when she gets pooped out the other end.

I'll try to explain that to her. I think that once she understands that all incidents at SeaWorld happened to trainers (with the exception of one guy who was dumb enough to jump into the tank after the park was closed), she'll feel a bit better. I tried showing her a few clips of some of the shows (the ones where nothing went wrong) on YouTube. The one with the dolphins and birds and pilot whales was totally fine (I can't remember the name, but it came out in January. I was one of the first to see it) , but I tried one with the orcas and she lost it…I'll keep trying to get her to face her fears. And that comment made me laugh.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'll try to explain that to her. I think that once she understands that all incidents at SeaWorld happened to trainers (with the exception of one guy who was dumb enough to jump into the tank after the park was closed), she'll feel a bit better.
Plus I imagine those incidents are pretty rare.

Drtooth

Reaction score

Or even better, tell her that if she builds a fire inside, she can get sneezed out even faster.

Harleena

Reaction score
Two other questions I had: How do I win a Smash Bros. tournament? Any character recommendations? (basically anyone but Fox, Falco, Sonic, or Rosalina)
And the second question: I know the reason why they're happening, because I'm addicted to Nintendo (I'm wearing a Zelda nightgown as I type this), but can anyone explain these dreams to me?
  • In the first dream, I was a Pokemon Trainer. Professor Oak asked me if I was a boy or a girl, and I said I was a girl. He said that because I was a girl, I had to get an Luvdisc. Then, a boy trainer came in, and Professor Oak gave him an Onix. I asked why I couldn't get an Onix, and Professor Oak told me that I couldn't have an Onix because I was a girl. After that, I left Oak's lab, and another trainer came up to me and said that he would teach me how to catch Pokemon. So, a battle started with that little "diddly diddly diddly diddly dun dun dun duh nuh dun" theme that plays during the battle. A Gyrados appeared, but the trainer said, "No, you can't catch that." Then, the Gyrados flew away, and a Spritzee appeared. I said "I don't want a Spritzee, I want a Gyrados." The trainer said "But you can't get a Gyrados, you have to get a Spritzee." Then I had a full team of girly but completely useless Pokemon, like Pachirisu and Igglybuff and Illumise. I couldn't evolve them, and I couldn't trade them, because whenever I tried to trade, no one would trade with me because my Pokemon were so useless.
  • In the second dream, I was playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl at a tournament. I was playing as Zero Suit Samus, and then I got a Smash Ball. But instead of changing into her power suit, Samus had on a pink frilly princess dress. Like, frillier and pinker than Peach's dress (I actually like Peach, and her dress, but this dress was really obnoxiously ugly). Samus kept tripping over her dress and all the other brawlers like Meta Knight and Snake started laughing at her, and the gamers who were at the tournament were laughing at me.
  • In the third dream, I was in a random video game. It was a fighting game along the lines of Mortal Kombat or Soul Calibur. I was wearing a really skimpy outfit, and it was snowing, and the other character, a huge muscle-y guy with lots of armor, kept beating me up and stabbing at me with his sword. I tried to stab him with my weapon, but I found out that didn't have a weapon. Then he stabbed me again and I died.
Can anyone explain these to me please? This is sort of what Samus' dress looked like:

Except the skirt was way poofier, like on that show "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" (but that's just the way that their dresses are)

The skirt looked like that, only bigger. I don't even hate girly things. Why am I having these dreams?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So how do time codes get moved from videos and films? It seems like time codes are often shown in deleted scenes and outtakes, and there's a handful of Sesame Street episodes/clips in YouTube with the time code included (the Tough Pigs people also recently acquired copies of The Cher Show episodes with the Muppets, and those have time codes). Are the time codes always on the original raw footage and then removed from the master tapes or whatever? Are there any cases where the only copies of a broadcast production that exists are the ones with a time code?