Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

SesameFever

Reaction score
I used to have it but now I lost it. Does anyone have the album "Muppet Babies: Music Is Everywhere? And does anyone have a way of recording mp3s? If so I need a copy of "It's Up To You" muppet babies song but without the story part with it. All I want is the whole song (which transaction into) the next track. I have the album and I can't record it.

I have tried to download Audicity but my computer tells me it needs a code of some sort and I've tried to find that code for it but it still doesn't work.

Can anyone help me?
Here Is the song: https://www.sendspace.com/file/djx6uh i pulled it from youtube i will send the full l in a few months i am moving crosd country by car and only have a laptop with no music unless i csn figure out hoe to get it off my ipod
when does aduicaty sdk for a code?...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Here Is the song: https://www.sendspace.com/file/djx6uh i pulled it from youtube i will send the full l in a few months i am moving crosd country by car and only have a laptop with no music unless i csn figure out hoe to get it off my ipod
when does aduicaty sdk for a code?...
I was asking for the song without the dialog. I just want the song and not the track from "Rocket to the Stars." Also it transaction into the next part of the track. Do you understand? Just the song and not the track. Sorry and if you can't do that it's ok. I'll try and figure out away to do it. And not trying to be rude.

SesameFever

Reaction score
I was asking for the song without the dialog. I just want the song and not the track from "Rocket to the Stars." Also it transaction into the next part of the track. Do you understand? Just the song and not the track. Sorry and if you can't do that it's ok. I'll try and figure out away to do it. And not trying to be rude.
I cant edit right now i am only on a tablet for a few days

Erine81981

Reaction score
I cant edit right now i am only on a tablet for a few days
That's alright. I found away. Thanks for your hospitality. I know I can always count on you with the mp3s of Muppet stuff. Thanks again SesameFever.

Erine81981

Reaction score
No Problem how did you do it?
I have the program called Free Video Down Loader. I downloaded the videos of the music. Then I would cut out the audio of the dialog and then would convert the video to mp3. It's pretty simple. I think the program is called freevideodownloader just look it up. And get the one that has a yellow symbol. Hope this helps.

SesameFever

Reaction score
I have the program called Free Video Down Loader. I downloaded the videos of the music. Then I would cut out the audio of the dialog and then would convert the video to mp3. It's pretty simple. I think the program is called freevideodownloader just look it up. And get the one that has a yellow symbol. Hope this helps.
i just use youtube to mp3 and the cut in roxio if i had my pc or laptop

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm curious to find if there are any Muppet songs or sound clips that just so happen to mention the following real world locations.
American Samoa or its capital, Pago Pago;
Guam or its capital, Hagatña;
The Northern Mariana Territories or its capital, Saipan;
The United States Virgin Islands: either of its three islands: St. Croix, St. John's, or St. Thomas, or even its capital of Charlotte Amalie.

LMK and thanks in advance.