A little Fanart

Harleena

Reaction score
Haha, yeah that would be funny!

Actually, I did make an acrylic painting last year of a Muppet/Steven Universe crossover with muppets as the Gems. In this version, I had Piggy as Garnet, Skeeter as Amethyst, Janice as Pearl and Robin as Steven. You can find it here: http://iamallyballybee.deviantart.com/art/We-are-the-Muppet-Gems-459956537

I might do another version one day to match the show now but it's kinda an old favourite of mine.

Description
Landscape painting. Background consists of green and turquoise magic light beams, diamonds and sparkles very similar to the show's backgrounds. In the centre is Miss Piggy dressed as Garnet (pre-Jail Break outfit) standing tall and confidently with her legs apart and her arms lifted both sides of her in a powerful stance with Garnet's gauntlets. Her ears are sticking out from her Afro. On the right side of the painting is Skeeter as Amethyst in her original pre-Reformed outfit. She looks like she's just running into the picture with a big smile on her face and holding the handle of her whip above her head as if she's about to crack it. On the left side is Janice as Pearl, post-Steven the Sword Fighter outfit. She stands in a graceful stance, holding her spear upright with her right hand and her left leg extended out like a ballerina. She's smiling down at Robin as Steven, who's in mid-jump in the air excited between Janice/Pearl and Piggy/Garnet. He's wearing the same as Steven (even is dark curly hair) except for the sandels.
Wow that's so cute! I like it!

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

Ok so

Eurovision Song Contest happened last night and it was so tense and close! Russia, Sweden and Italy were really neck and neck and it looked like Russia were going to win but eventually Sweden pulled through and won!

Anyway, this is just a very very quick sketch on how our European muppets react to this! Explosions followed ten seconds later!

(Zoot is there because I headcanon him being Israeli)

Description

On the far left Constantine is furious at something off picture, likely a TV. He has his arms raised and eyes bulging as he shouts, "WHAAAAT!!!! HOW!? WE ARE NOT NO.1!?!" Meanwhile, on the far right, the Swedish Chef has fainted, looking dazed. Zoot is holding him by the arms, looking bewildered, while Pepe stands on a stool and fans a blanket on the Chef's face. Very rough sketch.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:batty: Vhy so shocked :hungry:? After all, 70's megagroup ABBA came from Sweden, and they won a EuroVision thingy too I think. *Shrugs, leaves to join :insatiable: in the cafeteria for lunch.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
:batty: Vhy so shocked :hungry:? After all, 70's megagroup ABBA came from Sweden, and they won a EuroVision thingy too I think. *Shrugs, leaves to join :insatiable: in the cafeteria for lunch.
That's right. And Sweden have won more times since, their last win roughly three years ago.

Well, long story short, no one wanted Russia to win. The lady who sung for them was nice and all but if they won, they would have hosted the show next year and would have likely censored the more flamboyant stuff. Plus the song was pretty propaganda, singing about love and tolerance.

Everyone says it isn't about politics but it so was this year.

But really, I've wanted to draw Muppets going nuts over Eurovision for ages now.

Last edited:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

This one was my entry done for the ElectricMayhemFC group on deviantart.

Description (describing this one was a challenge so sorry if it doesn't make sense):
A hand (that is clearly Janice's by the skin colour) holds a pink iphone with the forefinger raises as it's about to take a picture. The screen shows that it is on the camera app, showing the Electric Mayhem squished in about to take a group selfie. From bottom right clockwise to top right: Janice smiles with her held tilted slighty. Floyd looks up, his face cut off from the moustache. Zoot squeezes in the bottom left corner, looking slightly befuddled as usual. Above him is Dr. Teeth, grinning up at the camera. Animal looks up with a surprisingly calm smile. Even Lips' hair being in is face doesn't bother him. We get a quarter of Lips' face but otherwise seems happy. The background is an orange slanted rectangle that has a gradient of circles.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Eh, most selfees are like that anyway, half-cutoff faces and buildings from the side view. Nice job on this though, maybe next should be the Solid Foam's competing entry. :shifty:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score

This one was my entry done for the ElectricMayhemFC group on deviantart.

Description (describing this one was a challenge so sorry if it doesn't make sense):
A hand (that is clearly Janice's by the skin colour) holds a pink iphone with the forefinger raises as it's about to take a picture. The screen shows that it is on the camera app, showing the Electric Mayhem squished in about to take a group selfie. From bottom right clockwise to top right: Janice smiles with her held tilted slighty. Floyd looks up, his face cut off from the moustache. Zoot squeezes in the bottom left corner, looking slightly befuddled as usual. Above him is Dr. Teeth, grinning up at the camera. Animal looks up with a surprisingly calm smile. Even Lips' hair being in is face doesn't bother him. We get a quarter of Lips' face but otherwise seems happy. The background is an orange slanted rectangle that has a gradient of circles.
That's my favorite picture you've draawn of the Electric Mayhem band! You are so awesome!