Most Obnoxious Fandoms

Harleena

Reaction score
Oh. I didn't know that was even a fetish until recently, but if someone can have a foot fetish or a bondage fetish or even a hair fetish, then why not a bladder fetish? No hating here.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Everything's a freaking fetish, Harleena... EVERYTHING'S A FETISH!

But yeah. Not saying there isn't some well done creepy or puzzling stuff out there. There is. But what makes a fanbase terrible is the fact that someone can find something weird, sometimes disgusting and just ruin the show/movie that way.

That said, knowing the internet and some of the stuff I've seen, I'm impatiently waiting for fetish art of the milking sequence from Mad Max:Fury Road. If you saw the movie you know what I'm talking about and which fetish I refer to.

Harleena

Reaction score
My friend absolutely nailed it with her FNAF theory: "Guys the theory is that Foxy had a smexy elevensome with Bill Cipher and Tony the Clock and Shrek and Freddy and Purple Guy and Bonnie and Chica and Mangle and your mom and I guess maybe the girl with the giant breasts in Madoka Magica and it was so smexy that Scott Cawthon made Five Night's at Freddie Mercury's 7: The Musical, which is the best game ever especially the scene where Foxy turns into Sailor Moon and says 'Arrrr in the name of the moon you best be walkin the plank' and then banana's fly in from space and Rosalina from Mario kills everyone." Completely unedited.
Now updated. She has legit proof, you guys: "You forgot the hidden level in the newest game, which is called "Five Night's at Freddie Mercury's 7: The Musical". Basically, Foxy has a smexy elevensome with Bill Cipher and Tony the Clock and Shrek and Freddy and Purple Guy and Bonnie and Chica and Mangle and your mom and I guess maybe the girl with the giant breasts in Madoka Magica and it's so smexy that Scott Cawthon made Five Night's at Freddie Mercury's 7: The Musical, which is the best game ever especially the scene where Foxy turns into Sailor Moon and says 'Arrrr in the name of the moon you best be walkin the plank' and then banana's fly in from space and Rosalina from Mario kills everyone. Totally legit you guys. I know a guy who knows another guy who knows Scott's sister's friend's brother's mother's grandpa's son's granddaughter's second-cousin's uncle's neighbor's goldfish, so therefore I clearly know everything about Four Nights at Fraggle Rock." Still completely unedited.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh, I know. I've seen some crazy stuff that I would never expect.
I expect everything and what I wouldn't expect, I couldn't be surprised by. The funny thing is, sometimes it's either so good or so bad that it intrigues me. Poorly drawn fat farting Kim Possible haunts me.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Now updated. She has legit proof, you guys: "You forgot the hidden level in the newest game, which is called "Five Night's at Freddie Mercury's 7: The Musical". Basically, Foxy has a smexy elevensome with Bill Cipher and Tony the Clock and Shrek and Freddy and Purple Guy and Bonnie and Chica and Mangle and your mom and I guess maybe the girl with the giant breasts in Madoka Magica and it's so smexy that Scott Cawthon made Five Night's at Freddie Mercury's 7: The Musical, which is the best game ever especially the scene where Foxy turns into Sailor Moon and says 'Arrrr in the name of the moon you best be walkin the plank' and then banana's fly in from space and Rosalina from Mario kills everyone. Totally legit you guys. I know a guy who knows another guy who knows Scott's sister's friend's brother's mother's grandpa's son's granddaughter's second-cousin's uncle's neighbor's goldfish, so therefore I clearly know everything about Four Nights at Fraggle Rock." Still completely unedited.
Four Nights at Fraggle Rock what is that?

Harleena

Reaction score
Four Nights at Fraggle Rock what is that?
She was making fun of the FNAF fandom, mostly the members who think they know everything (usually those people have never played the games). Therefore, she made a crazy name that made no sense. Also, now I really hope someone draws the Fraggles as animatronics.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
She was making fun of the FNAF fandom, mostly the members who think they know everything (usually those people have never played the games). Therefore, she made a crazy name that made no sense. Also, now I really hope someone draws the Fraggles as animatronics.
I would like
Wembley as Bonnie
Red as Foxy.(Fast)
Mokey as Chica
Gobo as Freddy
Boober as Puppet