Video: "The Muppets" Official ABC Trailer

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
Overthinking hypotheticals, are we? Personally, I'm itching for someone to make some reference to the lack of continuity and canon for the Muppets, especially when the last two films tried to put the original three films into continuity while saying they're also films. There's a lot of potential for meta humor here.
:smile:: Hey Gonzo, aren't you an alien?
:concern:: Nah. Turns out I really wasn't related to those people. We just looked alike.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
I have to wonder. If they make the muppets swear would it seem awkward?

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
NO I am referring to it as a super regular thing. Like in a lot of the tv shows out today. and I mean the more VULGAR things I won't post here. It might put off a few people.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
NO I am referring to it as a super regular thing. Like in a lot of the tv shows out today. and I mean the more VULGAR things I won't post here. It might put off a few people.
That accusation sounds cryptic and awful and very unmuppet-like. I prefer to think positively until given a good reason not to and leave the garbage bin of knee-jerk negativity to the cable news pundits.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
That accusation sounds cryptic and awful and very unmuppet-like. I prefer to think positively until given a good reason not to and leave the garbage bin of knee-jerk negativity to the cable news pundits.
I didn't ACCUSE them of anything! I am saying I hope it doesn't happen! I am worried it might I never outright said 'THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE FOUL LANGUAGE IN THIS SHOW IT'S GOING TO THE DEVIL!". as a fan I just don't want something like that to happen and I have every right to worry about it given how the tv shows today rely on this sort of thing a lot. I don't see how that's a "knee-jerk reaction" whatever that is supposed to mean. :frown: