Special Preview of The Muppets 2015 TV Show

Teheheman

Reaction score
If you're in Nashville for CMA Music Festival, ABC has a Summer Block Party trailer on Broadway Ave. that is going to show sneak peeks of different shows and one of those shows is going to be The Muppets. I can't remember the times but I'm down here anyway, so I'll give you an update when I find out.

Daniel

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This kind of makes me mad because I was kind of going to be up there around this time, but thanks to the IRS that did not happen.

Teheheman

Reaction score
This kind of makes me mad because I was kind of going to be up there around this time, but thanks to the IRS that did not happen.
That sucks. I wish I could help you out by Periscoping it but I don't think they'd like that.

Daniel

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
I think this is a marvelous idea - although, as much as I'd enjoy seeing a Muppet screening here...

...wouldn't we be more inclined to see it if the "mobile theatre" looked like this?

Also: No Canadian screenings! What's up with that, ABC? We get your network up here!

Ah well. I can't be too upset. The show debuts three nights before my birthday - it's as if they were reading my wish list!!!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Also: No Canadian screenings! What's up with that, ABC? We get your network up here!

Ah well. I can't be too upset. The show debuts three nights before my birthday - it's as if they were reading my wish list!!!
CityTv is covering the show within Canada, so we should keep an eye out if they are doing any events throughout the country. It would be likely The Muppets would be apart of it if they were.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
no need for me to get excited , I don't think they will stop in Maryland .

Erine81981

Reaction score
They'll never stop in Sweetwater Texas and really with a job I have I couldn't ever get tickets to afford to go.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
What a great thing, besides watching 10 minutes of the pilot, you get free muppet shirts, pins, and stuff, I will be going to the one in San Diego, I can not wait for the exclusive preview.