The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

cjd874

Reaction score
For all the Whose Line fans: the Multiple Personalities mega-video!

Aka: the John Wayne/Scooby-Doo/Richard Simmons/Jimmy Stewart/Elvis Presley showcase. I wish they had chosen other celebrities to impersonate…Sylvester Stallone, Bill Cosby, Frank Sinatra, Christopher Walken, etc.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Something that made me not so much "ha ha" laugh as it did make me go "oh brother" in a way the fact that a contestant who is in a wheelchair and has no feet won a treadmill on THE PRICE IS RIGHT.

I guess next week, a blind person will win a new car.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
For all the Whose Line fans: the Multiple Personalities mega-video!

Aka: the John Wayne/Scooby-Doo/Richard Simmons/Jimmy Stewart/Elvis Presley showcase. I wish they had chosen other celebrities to impersonate…Sylvester Stallone, Bill Cosby, Frank Sinatra, Christopher Walken, etc.

Awesome! I love Whose Line!

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Funny incident happened at church today, we had a guest Pastor preaching who was originally from the United States. Well, the pastor is talking about various trials that the church members at are church are going through, and then he said this gem:

Pastor: "...and Fernando is trying to bring his family over to America..."
Me and Hazel-rah (my best friend): :confused: "America?"

He was guest preaching in CANADA. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Needless to say, Hazel-rah and I just about choked on our suppressed laughter. :smile:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Well, I posted the first verse of Bip Bippadotta's "Air" on the "You Might Be an Obsessed Muppet Fan IF" thread here on the forums, and then CJD874 posted a reply with my quote, and it was something that dealt with the "Fat Cat Hat" sketch. What CJD874 posted almost made me hit my face on the floor from laughing. Here's the post: http://muppetcentral.com/forum/thre...sed-muppet-fan-if.17142/page-155#post-1140142

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Oh, just Frank's spectacular performance in this rare Muppet bit! I've been watching it almost all day! "Har, Har, Har!"