Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

hooperfan

Reaction score
Well, uploaders that post Sesame Street material...he knows my identity cause I announced it on FaceBook to another Sesame Street group, so he's been bugging me about who certain people are, like "MarshalGrover" or "NantoVision"...people that have posted rare Sesame material..I tell him that if they don't want their identities known, then he should respect that...

Luke kun

Reaction score
Well, uploaders that post Sesame Street material...he knows my identity cause I announced it on FaceBook to another Sesame Street group, so he's been bugging me about who certain people are, like "MarshalGrover" or "NantoVision"...people that have posted rare Sesame material..I tell him that if they don't want their identities known, then he should respect that...
Well, if that's him, that's him. Michael Sachs/Miketheyoutubeization used to act like this when I would upload rare P-Pals clips.

hooperfan

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree...I had to tell him to be patient about my uploading sketches he wants...he's given me a list of dozens of sketches, and he expects me to post them all in one day, I tell him that others have requests as well, and it's not fair to just do his and not the others...plus, I have ideas myself of what I want to post..sometimes when they demand stuff, it kind of makes me not even want to bother...but on the other hand, there are many that appreciate it, and even help me find more rarities, so I can't let a few people get me down

Luke kun

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree...I had to tell him to be patient about my uploading sketches he wants...he's given me a list of dozens of sketches, and he expects me to post them all in one day, I tell him that others have requests as well, and it's not fair to just do his and not the others...plus, I have ideas myself of what I want to post..sometimes when they demand stuff, it kind of makes me not even want to bother...but on the other hand, there are many that appreciate it, and even help me find more rarities, so I can't let a few people get me down
So just upload the stuff! The more rare SS, the merrier.

hooperfan

Reaction score
Yeah, I will, LOL... It's just finding the time to do so that's the problem... I don't mean to sound grouchy

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
There's somebody named Rohail who's notable for driving others nuts by posting mountains of clips and episodes... and he asks others who's the identity of certain uploaders...crazy
Yeah, he just asked for my identity too. @Rumia Rohail also has a tendency to post multiple comments each asking for certain clips. e.g. in one comment he asks for the clip of Kermit and Cookie Monster showing Some/More/Most, in another comment he asks for the 2 part skit of The Count going to the bank, in yet another comment he asks for the clip of Grover's Marching Song...and so on and so forth.

hooperfan

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment, but again, we should thank the mysterious person who got these shows out there to begin with... he's like a Super Hero to us...Being born in the late 70s, I haven't seen the majority of this stuff before, so this is all "new" to me

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, uploaders that post Sesame Street material...he knows my identity cause I announced it on FaceBook to another Sesame Street group, so he's been bugging me about who certain people are, like "MarshalGrover" or "NantoVision"...
I think I saw somebody on either Facebook or Tough Pigs ask who Marshall Grover was today as well.