Kermit and Walter at YouTube Space LA

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I just love that you can see Eric's head in all of these videos...:embarrassed:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I concur. Why did Crash Course break their promise to upload that video when they promised?

We should send such comments to Crash Course's YouTube channel, telling them to stop forgetting about their promised Muppet video and put it up.
Those type of changes come from The Muppets Studio. I bet Crash Course has the video on stand-by waiting for Disney to give them the green-light to post it.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
How do we know the Crash Course video isn't out yet? Maybe there's no Muppets in the thumbnail, but they could be in one of them. Does anyone feel like checking? Anyway, here's another behind the scene video for Pure Imagination:

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Wasn't that "Crash Course" video supposed to come out this week?
Yeah I noticed that that Wednesday too...I hope they didn't refuse to upload it because of the announcement of the Muppet pilot. I checked all the videos they posted this month...nope, no Muppets.:stick_out_tongue: I'm not being impatient or anything, but seriously..when will we be seeing the video Kirk Thatcher directed a while back???

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I can't believe there's already 7 of these.

How many more do we have to endure until a legitimate video is posted?

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Anybody have any news regarding the delayed Crash Course video that didn't get uploaded on June 3rd as promised?