Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Logic aside, I really don't think anything after 2003 should be considered "Old School" as 2003's season is essentially modern era when all the big changes started happening. I don't find 10-15 years to be that long ago. 3 times older than it's target demo, yes. Old enough to be considered classic? Not so much. Maybe in 2020 (not that far away), just not quite yet.

Seems to me if they release that much 2000 era stuff as "old school," the easier to find clips that are more recent may take away from the really old school clips from the 70's-90's era.
Yeah, you've got a point about all that.

DotBridgekeeper

Reaction score
Just wanting to add my gratitude with "hooperfan" and others for the newly uncovered batch of 70's-early 80's Sesame Street shows.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I try very hard not to multi-post found media in another thread, but there's this nice find in a German Sesame Street episode and I think there's more traffic here than the "international skits on youtube" thread. I'll link to the specific post, but...

Near the end of this episode in the post is the rare Count VonCount and Miami Mice sketch. But it's obviously in German, so I didn't think it was as appropriate to post here.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/international-skits-on-youtube.30514/page-25#post-1140585

Garrett

Reaction score
Just wanting to add my gratitude with "hooperfan" and others for the newly uncovered batch of 70's-early 80's Sesame Street shows.
I know, but exactly what episode numbers have been uncovered?