• Jasper/Lapis (SU)

Luke kun

Reaction score
Touko/Cheren (Pokemon)
Touko/Touya (Pokemon)
Mega Man/Roll (Mega Man)

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I saw the movie "Hot Pursuit" which stare Reese Witherspoon and Sofìa Vergara. Now Witherspoon is a good cute actor that has been in quite a few funny roles that she totally knocked out of the park and Sofìa is one really sexy woman that can also be really funny ( which makes her sexy I must say). But those two together had ZERO chemistry in that movie, though I suppose it doesn't help that the movie itself is awful. For anyone that hasn't seen that movie, I suggest don't, it was horrible. I also hate to say that cause one of my favorite comedians Jim Gaffigan got a small part in the movie, glad he's got his own TV show which should be coming soon.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think they mean in a fandom/fan fic sort of way. Outside of that...

It's clearly trolling, but I never liked how the Simpson writers want to doom Lisa to marrying Milhouse. And it's strange because Lisa's essentially the writer's pet half the time (she's gotten better in recent years), why would they constantly give their favorite character something that negative? It really wasn't that funny to begin with, and they keep it around as a running gag. And I really didn't like how Lisa does have some perverse feelings about him that she tries to break up someone who Milhouse is actually happy with, even though out-universe it's clearly so they don't have to keep Kristian Schall as a cast member and that whole "Status Quo is God (except when it isn't but is)" thing.

I dunno why, but I'd rather have seen Lisa end up with the character from the movie. And he wasn't even celebrity voiced. It was series regular, Tress MacNeil. I agree with Yeardly Smith on that one. They should have kept them together.

OR... you know what pairing I always wanted to see? Martin and Lisa. They seemed to be rivals like, one time, and that was never brought up again. They really seem they could have hit it off together, but the writers never wanted to see that for some reason. Also, I did like the thread they had with Nelson that gets brought up every so often...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Do we need this thread? I'm starting to feel like Muppet Central is slowly turning into Fangirling Central.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I never liked the pairing of Hyde and Jackie on That '70s Show. I preferred Kelso and Jackie, as well as Fez and Jackie in the last few episodes. Maybe it helps that I like Kelso, Jackie, and Fez a lot more than I like Hyde. Hyde is one of my least favorite characters (along with Donna and especially Kitty's mother), I feel he's a bit too mean to the characters I like better (and not in a funny-enough way, even if he never went too far with his mean-ness), and yet I feel the pairing between Hyde and Jackie made him a little worse.

Maybe she made Hyde too soft, or maybe Hyde doesn't seem like the kind of person who should have a regular girlfriend (though I do feel he should have continued dating that one woman from the first season who was basically a female version of him).

And I've seen places online where people think they were a better couple than Jackie and Kelso, claiming Jackie and Kelso were too similar to have any real chemistry (I agree that they were really similar, but not about the chemistry thing).

Harleena

Reaction score
I hate USUK. It's just weird, like, "I raised you. Wanna make out?"

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
Every single crossover pairing involving Kagome. She's in EVERYTHING!