Happy Birthday Muppetfan44!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Surprised there's no thread for this already from years past. Here's my wishes for a bon anniversaire to one of my cyber-sisters and fellow fanfic fiends, Ari, better known as Muppetfan44. She's one of the biggest frog/pig ushgush supporters as can be attested to in her posts. The one wish she probably has is for the frog to finally have that white, er green space in his hectic production calendar so he can leave California to finally meet up with his girl on Broadway in one of this forum's longest-running and greatest fic novels of all... But that wish will have to be granted by her fairy bogmother instead.

At any rate, happy birthday to you Ari, hope you have a good day. :insatiable: :batty: :excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thought I'd drop in with happy birthday wishes for one of my forum friends/cyber-sisters or cousins or whatever.
:confused: Yes?
No, oh never mind. Go get :zany: and tell him the party's here.
:concern: Check.
:hungry: Glelle juul! *Brings in the birthday cake with :insatiable: and :super: helping him as taste-tester and waiter in training.
Don't worry, there's no fur on the cake.
:batty: How many candles? Ah, forget it, I'll just put a double 4 in honor of Muppetfan44!

Again, happy b'day Ari. *Hugs.