Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

minor muppetz

Reaction score
With Sesame Workshop doing that "Old School Week", I wonder if there should be some new Old School DVDs, with titles "70s Old School", "80s Old School", and "90s Old School". They could be one-disc collections of two random episodes from each decade and maybe 50 bonus clips (five for each season of each decade), maybe for "90s Old School", instead of having five bonus clips for season 30, it could have a single episode of Elmo's World (my nomination would be the Transportation episode). Actually a few seasons could be represented by storylines (like for season 9, have nine clips from the Hawaii episodes, or five New Mexico clips for season 11, five Camp Echo Rock clips for season 14, five "Slimy goes to the moon" clips for season 29...).

I didn't know that there were other segments with Frank oz as Mother Goose coming up with nursery rhymes.. I thought the one with the old woman who lived in a shoe was the only one.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The only real rarity that Sesame Workshop presented this week is the "I Don't Wanna" segment...but it's better than nothing... Maybe they'll dig up more clips down the road...hoping to see some of the cast from the 70s
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!! I just saw one of my holiest of grails, The Boy, The Girl, and the Jellybeans. I've been waiting since 1982 to see this again. Before YouTube was invented, people my age thought we had to rely on our memories to enjoy something as old as this. I kept hoping someday I'd get to see this again. When our cat has her next litter of kittens, I'll name one after you:smile: Thanks again!

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
1. Why can't you put all the videos in one post instead of making multiple posts for each one?
2. Why do you keep sharing videos that have been on YouTube for the past several years?

With Sesame Workshop doing that "Old School Week", I wonder if there should be some new Old School DVDs, with titles "70s Old School", "80s Old School", and "90s Old School". They could be one-disc collections of two random episodes from each decade and maybe 50 bonus clips (five for each season of each decade), maybe for "90s Old School", instead of having five bonus clips for season 30, it could have a single episode of Elmo's World (my nomination would be the Transportation episode). Actually a few seasons could be represented by storylines (like for season 9, have nine clips from the Hawaii episodes, or five New Mexico clips for season 11, five Camp Echo Rock clips for season 14, five "Slimy goes to the moon" clips for season 29...).
Me likey!!!! :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
1. Why can't you put all the videos in one post instead of making multiple posts for each one?
2. Why do you keep sharing videos that have been on YouTube for the past several years?

Me likey!!!! :smile:
1. I simply prefer to keep the videos separate.