Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Katzi428

Reaction score
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!! I just saw one of my holiest of grails, The Boy, The Girl, and the Jellybeans. I've been waiting since 1982 to see this again. Before YouTube was invented, people my age thought we had to rely on our memories to enjoy something as old as this. I kept hoping someday I'd get to see this again. When our cat has her next litter of kittens, I'll name one after you:smile: Thanks again!
Whaaa?? Where's "The Boy, The Girl & The Jellybeans"?
Never mind...I found it.:smile: GROOVY!!!:cool:

Last edited:

ploobis

Reaction score
Here's a Classic Sesame Street skit from season 1 with Kermit and the Monster who would eventually become Grover! :smile: :super:

Here is the Re-Make of the Kermit & Grover 9 Blocks sketch from either 1971 or 1972. In this version we see the Fuzzy & Blue Grover that we all know and love! and in this version they changed the 9 blocks to 5 blocks. :super:

Last edited:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Here is the Re-Make of the Kermit & Grover 9 Blocks sketch from either 1971 or 1972. In this version we see the Fuzzy & Blue Grover that we all know and love! and in this version they changed the 9 blocks to 5 blocks. :super:

Yup, according to the Wiki, it was first seen on Episode 0476. Personally I prefer the remake.