Love Twisted: The Love Of Two Unlikely Lovers

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Hi, this my first OFFICAL fanfiction novel. It's about the gang has been called to save the world and...themselves. Reviews/Comments are allowed because it's the internet. Anywhoo, here's chapter one.

Chapter one

Music was playing across their living room; Christina Peri's "A Thousand Years." Kermit, wearing his tux from his father, walked up to his beautiful girlfriend, Miss Piggy, who was wearing a strapless, red dress with a white jacket and red high heels. He slid his arms around her waist and swayed her back and fourth, along with the music.

Piggy began to feel soft and tender kisses on the left side of her cheek and neck. "I sense something is up," she giggled, "My handsome hero."

"Oh, you have no idea," he recalled. "What do you mean?" Piggy asked. He began rubbing her shoulder. "I'm sorry," he began, "I'm sorry for all of those thing I've said to you. You are not a nobody, but you are perfect to me and even more than that." He cupped his hand into her cheek. "I have to ask you something," he said and got on one knee with a ring. "Will you do the honor of marrying me?"

"Yes, I will," she replied.

He slid the ring on her finger and they shared a long kiss.

[3Hrs later]

As they continued to kiss, they both noticed that something wasn't right. With whom? Kermit. He placed his hand over his chest. "What's wrong?" Piggy asked with worry.

Indeed, she was worried because he had NEVER done that. "Give me my blood pressure medicene," he said while gripping onto the sheets. She gave him two white pills and he swallowed them. "Thanks, sweety," he said and nuzzled against her neck, "Now, where were we?"

Piggy pulled him away. "Honey," she said, "You need to relax."

His hand traveled to her knee. "What do you wanna do?" he asked.

"Umm..." she said.

"Piggy, what's going on?"

"Oh," she said, "I got called in for the world saving--"

"NO!" he exclaimed and looked at the alarm clock beside him, 7:00 A.M.!" She nodded.

"I want kids," she admitted.

"Honey, I love you," he said, "But, you know what could happen to you. I want kids, too." He began their lovers' dance.
~~~~
"Alright," Scooter said, "Kermit and Piggy snuck out last night, and left a note. I quote, `We need some alone time, if you will.`"

"The frog wants some fun, huh?" Rizzo asked. "He's having it alright," Flyod said, "He's getting into her p--"

"Okay," Walter called and covered Robin's ears, "We have children present."
~~~~
Kermit continued to press his body against Piggy's to wow her. "Mhmm!" she said with a groan.

"You're beautiful when you do that," he said, suggestively, "I wish we can do this all day."

(I did this on my phone.)

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

Piggy was beating on the bean bag when someone rubbed her shoulder. "Look at you," Kermit whispered into her ear, "You wonder why I love you so much. My Piggy." She turned to him. "Whose Spamala?" Piggy asked.

"Why?"

"She just called me and told me to stay away from her Kermit."

"Honey--"

"Are you cheating on me with this pig?"

"No, sweetie, I would never do that to you."

"I'm still p-- off at you."

"Why?"

"I asked you not to talk to her."

He began to kiss her neck and unbutton her shorts. "You know what we can do?" he asked, trying to nuzzle against her neck.

"Get ready to go to the doctor's office?" she asked.

"what are you talking about..."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

Domonic and Leah walked into the boarding house. "Don't worry," he told Zoot, "I didn't do anything."
~~
"I was kidding," Piggy said, "Besides, I'm fine." Kermit rubbed her shoulders. "When will the people of WSA arrive?" he asked. "In a few minutes, why?" she asked. "Just checking, honey," he replied, "I gotta meet them in my office." He kissed her forehead and ran out.

"I guess I can't tell you," she said and followed him out.
~~~
"Yo, improv girl!" Rowlf yelled. She turned to him. "The name's Ami," she said. "Sorry, I just-" "It's okay," Ami said, "Beaker was like that before we got married."
~~~
"Hello, I'm Aria of the WAC and I can't make it over there, so I have sent a set of packets for you and your troops to describe their health records, so we can review them throughly. Thank you," the voicemail said.

"What's going on?" Piggy asked. "You need to go on into the meeting room," he told her. She walked out into the room.

Kermit had gathered all of the troops into the room."Okay, each of us has a packet to fill out from them. You HAVE to honest about how many injuries you have had in the last two years," he said, "Piggy is just the person to be looking after. So, get to work."

Piggy was filling out the packets and reading the questions.

Was you ill at some point in which that could've threatened your life? Yes. Who is your spouse or protector in this case? Kermit The Frog. Was you injuried in someway?" Yes, multiple shot and stab wounds.

"Honey," Janice called, "I was ordered by the boss to look at the packet." Piggy nodded and gave it to her. "He's quite the man," Piggy said. "He gave you the who will stay with whom packet," Janice said.

"Piggy, may I see you in my office?" Kermit interupted and frowned like a boss. She looked at him and turned to Janice.

"What's going on?"Jazzy asked.
~~
"Who is Nathanel?" Kermit asked.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

Wearing black slack pant, a grey vest, and a white shirt under it, Mimi gathered Kermit and Miss Piggy for an interview.

"Mimi, how are you?" Kermit asked. "Good, thank you," she replied, "I gotta ask you some questions...

"I have heard some splurs that you had proposed to Miss Piggy. Is that true?"

"Yes, it is," he replied, "I asked her two days ago."

"Piggy, I understand that you have been nearly killed bunches of times, so how did you and Kermit react to it?"

"Well," Piggy replied, "The first time it happened, I was scared. Now, I'm used to it."

"Unlike me..." the frog said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five

Kermit and Piggy had finished the interview with Mimi. Piggy lied her head on Kermit's lap and took over his jacket, which had his colone.

"Piggy, we gotta get ready-"

"No," she interupted. "Stay for me. I like your colone." She sniffed his jacket. "It's amazing."

Kermit kissed her head as she began to relax. "Yup, I'm stuck. You're going to sleep on my lap, aren't you?" No response was made. He laughed and took out his phone to text Scooter.

I'm taking the day off with Piggy. I'm stuck. I know, I know you're losing it. I suggest you and the gang begin to get ready for it. They're coming....I can feel it. Have Bunsen activate the bomb proof paint, Gonzo needs to get his cannon ready and fill it up, Zoot needs to have Leah to the base. Finally, I will have Piggy with me. You know how I am about her. By the way, she took over me and my jacket. Apparently, she likes the smell of my colone. Send Robin away...back to the swamp. Good luck and I love you ALL. It was an honor working with you, my friends. Goodbye. If I don't make it, tell Robin I love him and Piggy. I will do everything in my power to keep her safe. I love her and all of you.
~KTF
~~
Leah knew something was up. Everyone was running wild. "Get into the base." Zoot said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six

Six months later...

The sky turned from blue to redish-purplish as the lighting became more intense. "Leah," Zoot said. "Put on the suit and stay. I love you." "I love you," Leah said. "Be careful."
~~
"That's a three week warning," Kermit said. "Stay inside. If anyone steps out until then, they'll go up in flames and get burned to death."

"Like H--l fire?" Piggy asked, clinging onto Kermit's arm. Afraid. "I mean, is-"

"It's worse than that," Kermit intruded. "I can't say I'm not frightened. I'm fearing that the worst is coming, and we're not prepared. We, I'm afraid, are out numbered..." He turned to her with fear in his eyes. "Listen to me, if I die and you live, I want you to be hap-"

"No!" Piggy exclaimed. "I'm coming with you!"

"No!"

"Why?"

"I love you and no you can't, you could get killed."

"Well, I'm not gonna lose you! I love you, too, and I'm still going."

Kermit grabbed her hand and sat her down. "I'm a terrible husband."
His back began to tremble as he cried. Piggy sat on his lap.

"No, you're a great husband, and you will be a great father because he or she will see that in you." She said and kissed his shoulder.

He wrapped his arm around her sides. "You're gonna be a great mom. You're already my favorite wife. That didn't come out right."

She laughed and got off of him. "I know. I'm your first and only, right?"

"Always, my pig. My little chorizo."

"What does that mean?"

"You'll find out."

"I got a feeling thag has something to do with pigs."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter seven

Ami kissed Beaker's head and held his hand. "I'll be okay," she began. "If you need me, I'll be in the base."

"Meep me mo mo?" Beaker asked. "Of course, stay in the base with me." She said. "Yea, we will need him." Jazzy said. Leah nodded.

"Where's Elise when you need her?" Leah asked.
~~~~~
"Piggy, I don't like this map!" Kermit exclaimed with his face turning red. "You're gonna be away from me and be with Gonzo! Oh yeah, I forgot about this...I'm the boss and I will change it!"

"Then change it, frog!" Piggy retorted. "And this is not good for the baby!"

"You know what's not good for the baby?" The frog asked. "YOU!" He took a step back.

She walked upstairs, crying.

"That's right, you run off. I win and you lose!" He screamed. "I'm sorry."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Here's a scary story, I nearly died twice today. Some person almost hit my dad's car at the gas station, and someone else nearly hit me on the highway. Anyways, here's an update!

Chapter eight

"Leah, you will NOT go outside and get killed!" Zoot demanded. "Fine," Leah said, "And not because you told me to."
~~~
"Honey, I'm sorry." Kermit said. That was only thing he could say. "If we live, I'll file for divorce." Piggy stated.

Kermit stared at her in tears. "No, no please. I love you so much. Please, don't, let me explain."

She shook her head as her chin trembled. "Fine. You got five minutes."

"I'm worried about our family and I let all of my anger grow. Before I met you, I thought I would never fall in love with a pig, but as soon I saw you...I knew that you was the one.

"I understand if you still want this, but this frog will always love you and the baby." He finished.

"Really?" She questioned.

"Frog scout's promise." He promised, crossing his heart. "Let me think about it." Piggy said and walked upstairs.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter nine

"Divorce, are you serious?" Scooter asked into the phone.

"Yeah," Kermit sighed from the other line. "I screwed it up, kid. I tried to explain it to her, but I think it's the end of us."

"I think she'll change her mind," Scooter said, rubbing his head. "I hope so. She loves you."

He heard sobs and whimpers from the frog. "I love her more than I love myself. I don't think I can go...through the pain of losing her again. I can't lose both her and my child. I gotta go."

<Click>

"Hey," Zoot said. "Did you hear about Kermit and Piggy?" Leah, Ami, Mimi, Sarah, Jazzy, and Janice turned to him.

"What?" Leah asked.

"They might get a divorce," Zoot replied. "He called Scooter, crying about her losing both her and his baby."

"Wait a minute!" Ami exclaimed.

"Piggy's pregant?!" Janice asked suprized. "Groovy."

"They can't break up," Jazzy said. "They're amazing together!" Sarah nodded along with the rest of the girls.
~~
"I love you," Kermit told Piggy. "Yes, I screwed up you and e-"

"Shut your trap!" Piggy exclaimed. "The fact that you keep trying to keep me is adorable. Okay, the divorce file is no longer revelant, which means that no divorce." She hugged him tightly. "I love you, frog."

"I love you, too, pig," Kermit said and bent down to her slightly bulging stomach. " And, I love you, my child."

She giggled and smiled below at him.