Muppet Terror....

Misskermie

Reaction score
Oh, and one more thing. A shock I had.

When it said they cut Piggy's hair, (That was shock enough, I'm telling ethical treatment of divas!) I thought it was cut short...buzzed. Then when she talked to count...
"It's gone..."

WHAT?!:eek:

*dials ethical treatment of divas* Hello? I'd like to file a complaint...What do you mean it's only a fanfic? Don't you dare put me on hold! I'm on hold...

Consider yourself lucky Bo!:scary:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ten years later. I remember this day like it was yesterday, and reading this story brought a lot of those feelings back.

I'm glad that then, like now, my reaction was Forgiveness. The world has become an even darker place since then, but filled with ever brighter moments too.

If I could rewrite this now, I'd make a few changes. I'd not refer to one of the only human character as "The fat woman" as if that was her identifier...she was beautiful, trained as a florist and wore a flowered shirt. She was judgemental towards Rowlf at first, but that's only because so many times she'd been let down by others who seemed polite at first.

Another change, I wouldn't have written Rowlf as praying, because I don't know if that would have been his reaction. His faith would probably be in humanity, not God. (But that was my reaction at the time, so I wrote it over his character I guess.)

I'm so thankful for the life that I have. Living in freedom in a country where freedom is available. There's still so much to be done to bring the whole world into hope. But every little act of kindness, every moment of forgiveness or message of peace will bring us closer to that time.