Dreams about Muppets...

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
A couple nights ago I had a very strange dream, and the main Muppety stuff was a crane machine where there were some Fraggles and an incorrectly-colored Janice.....(She was red instead of orange...)

HuggaMahna

Reaction score
Had a strange dream last night. I was in a Boy Scout troop, and the troop leader was Richard Nixon for some strange reason. We were going to go into a huge barn with a giant shish-kabob sticking out of it. When we got inside, there was a party, with several old friends and Muppets partying. I can’t remember any specific characters, but characters from TMS, SS, and Emmet Otter were there. At one point I was hanging out by the entrance to the party. At the entrance there is a Hispanic lady, standing around. Suddenly, Fraggles starting coming into the barn, including Mokey, Red, and some weird bald one that looked like Gobo. I begin to greet them, but the Hispanic lady grabs all the Fraggles, starts yelling about how they weren’t invited and throws them out (literally). I shout to them that maybe they can hold another party with Dark Crystal characters, and that if they did, I would come. Later, the party became a square dance and I started dancing. A girl from elementary school walks up with Miss Piggy, Alice Otter, and several other female Muppets. The girl says “Wow, HuggaMahna, you’re so good at square dances. That’s why you’re never in any.”:confused:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I was rereading Tough Pigs' recent article about a recent event celebrating the music of Joe Raposo, particularly the section about songs he did on non-Muppet works, and then I dreamt I was reading that article and saw it say that he wrote songs for Tiny Toons. In my dream I clicked on a link, which was a playthrough of the video game Buster's Hidden Treasure, then I clicked back to the article and it now specifically said the game and that his music appeared later in the game, and had trouble skipping to that particular level.

HuggaMahna

Reaction score
Just realized this was a dream, but I once had a dream that I read Brian Henson was dead. When I woke up, I believed it had really happened. I thought this for about a month until recently.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I dreamed that I was reading a book based on the "You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if..." thread.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I went to my grandparents' house, and they happened to sort of have two copies of the video Gonzo Presents Muppet Weird Stuff... Except they only had the box. Two boxes, no video. And the back of both boxes were cut off as well.

And then I dreamt that I saw the Leslie Mostly Show sketch with Kermit (at least according to some fans a sketch exists), and after the intro, it just shows Kermit on the monitor, without showing Leslie Mostly herself. Kermit's home was a mix of the apartment from the 1970s and the green living room from the 1980s, with the green being more of shades before turning into the full green apartment. And this interview led to Kermit singing "My Pollywog Ways".

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
Awhile back I had this dream where Kermit the Frog win the The Ring. The man character opened a closet in this creepy house and she finds him hiding inside. The moment she opens the door he started going "AHHHHHH!"

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamt that the second episode of The Jim Henson Hour was rerun on television. And that it was a lot better than it actually is (in actuality, the second episode is one of my least favorites).

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
A few nights ago, I dreamt that I went on a date with Miss Piggy. Of course, Kermie was jealous (as usual).