Video: The Muppets at San Diego Comic Con 2015

ploobis

Reaction score
So now that we know that we know that the clips in the New series trailer is just a 10 minute Pilot Presentation and not episode 1 of the series, I hope we all get to see the Pilot Presentation eventually!

I maybe jumping the gun here, but hopefully if they release the show's 1st season on DVD in the future it will include the 10 minute Pilot Presentation. :wink:

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
They said in the panel that Denise is currently being built. So that means either 1.) they've filmed all of the scenes except the ones with her in it, 2.) they haven't filmed the show yet (unlikely) or 3.) the episodes they've filmed don't include her in it (also unlikely).

Oscarfan

Reaction score
They said in the panel that Denise is currently being built. So that means either 1.) they've filmed all of the scenes except the ones with her in it, 2.) they haven't filmed the show yet (unlikely) or 3.) the episodes they've filmed don't include her in it (also unlikely).
They haven't started filming the show yet. In the panel, they say the sets are being built.

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Its great to see the performers with the puppets without all the cloak and dagger shannanigans that Disney normally insist on during public appearences

Reaction score
So now that we know that we know that the clips in the New series trailer is just a 10 minute Pilot Presentation and not episode 1 of the series, I hope we all get to see the Pilot Presentation eventually!

I maybe jumping the gun here, but hopefully if they release the show's 1st season on DVD in the future it will include the 10 minute Pilot Presentation. :wink:
It would be quite the gun to jump. Prady made it clear during the panel that because of legalities (with the actors and so forth), the pilot footage can't be publicly shown, broadcast or distributed. The Comic-Con presentation was a one-time thing.
Here's hoping though!!! :smile:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Its great to see the performers with the puppets without all the cloak and dagger shannanigans that Disney normally insist on during public appearences
I agree. I understand if they're doing a public appearance geared towards children specifically to keep that "magic" alive, but for a crowd of convention goers, mostly those of age who grew up with these characters I think it's a real treat for folks to see the performers alongside the characters, since most people don't get that opportunity. People like myself who live in the NY/Tri-State area have been fortunate enough to attend many Muppet events over the years and see this in person, but most don't.

Speaking of Disney, does anyone else here besides me think it's a big mistake if the talk about them closing down the 3-D attraction in Disney World is true? I mean, this new show is premiering, why wouldn't they want an attraction at the park to tie in with this?

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I agree. I understand if they're doing a public appearance geared towards children specifically to keep that "magic" alive, but for a crowd of convention goers, mostly those of age who grew up with these characters I think it's a real treat for folks to see the performers alongside the characters, since most people don't get that opportunity. People like myself who live in the NY/Tri-State area have been fortunate enough to attend many Muppet events over the years and see this in person, but most don't.

Speaking of Disney, does anyone else here besides me think it's a big mistake if the talk about them closing down the 3-D attraction in Disney World is true? I mean, this new show is premiering, why wouldn't they want an attraction at the park to tie in with this?
In regards to the second paragraph, please just ignore that rumor.

Last edited by a moderator:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
In regards to the second paragraph, just ignore that stupid false rumor and please do not bring it up again. It's just a big fat lie that some schmoe made up--those unofficial sites always do that and everybody should understand that by now.
Who said it was a lie? This is not the first time I've recently heard about this and they already closed down the one in Disneyland . Disney in the past few years has been revamping their classic attractions to tailor it to the newer popular stuff. Pirates of the Caribbean has new animatronics to look like the movie characters. I heard they are redoing the haunted mansion to make it all nightmare before Christmas. This is not implausible